MEW Giveaways

Hahaha looking at The Giant Machines game as well! That looks hellof interesting. Wonder if it is like truck simulator kind of vibes and mechanics or more arcade like

The RevHead reminds me of the old HotRod 1 and 2 in the good old DOS days.

Never played those. The bulding looks exactly like gearhead garage, except there you could not ride them.

I would put my hand up for RevHead and Giant Machines if No one else wants them. Otherwise a GA would be in order <3

Cool, Iā€™ll see the responses tomorrow morning.

2 Likes

:man_facepalming: I have been so busy today, I have cleanly forgotten about this.

EDIT: @Flex, check your inbox. Checking Babbelbekkie discord if they want the othersā€¦

2 Likes

Sorry for the delay - Winners from my two GAs that closed yesterday already:

NBA Playgrounds = @Flex (one enters, one wins!)
GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst = @MetalSoup

Keys should be available on your SteamGifts account. Lemme know if thereā€™s any issues.

3 Likes

Oh, and @Entity - please donā€™t forget to mark Crazy Machines 3 from last week as received on SG once you have checked the key.

2 Likes

Got it, thank you!

1 Like

The Land of Pain is a Lovecraftian horror adventure. After something strange appears in the woods, youā€™ll have to learn how to survive as you fend off a dark and disturbing evil. Flee from an unrelenting enemy, solve puzzles, and unravel the ancient mystery thatā€™s befallen this land.

Mostly Positive rating on Steam.

2 Likes

These are public GAs

Congrats @Blazzok

Sent steam code to you. Let me know if you got it.

1 Like

Got it, redeemed and mark as received. Thanks sir :slight_smile:

ooooh i won i won! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congrats! You should receive your key via Steamgifts

1 Like

Yo @Entity! Did you ever manage to confirm this key key?
Any problems with it, please let me know. No problems with it, please mark it on SG.

3 Likes

Sorry again :pray: Done

2 Likes

No worries, was just getting concerned that maybe there was a problem with the key and you were just too polite to tell me :grinning:

1 Like

dammit, if only i didnā€™t have the memory of a goldfish! i have games to give away, but keep forgetting to list them here. bit tricky to do it while at work, as most gaming sites are blocked, so accessing Steam can only be done by using a quota. Bit of a faff. Will try and remember when at home and will list.

4 Likes

Hi Guys and gals, i would like to join the MEW Giveaways group.
I should have a few unused keys in humblebundle.

1 Like

Do I have you on steam? Then I can add you to the mew group so that the giveaways can be done for the groups.