MEW Kuier 2019 - Gauteng Venue+Time

So can i go on everyone who voted for the 8th as a definite yes for attending, so i can book us a table? Of course SO are welcome to join so if everyone can please let me know by the end of today if they are joining or not.

1 Like

Iā€™m fine with any day. Will be there.

3 Likes

I should be able to make it!!

4 Likes

I canā€™t change my vote anymore, but I actually prefer Fleisherei. I voted for Joburg to be nice.

Please reduce @FarligOpptredenā€™s punishment to only 4 pakslae.

4 Likes

I keep wanting to comment something like ā€œHey, that place or that date suits usā€ā€¦ And then I remember, oh yeahā€¦ Twins, wonā€™t work. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I will be there! No point not to be as it is literally across the road from where I live.

@SIGSTART please remember to remind me, because I will absolutely forget.

4 Likes

OK i have booked for us for 12:30 on sunday under my name WENZā€¦ this will hopefully ensure no one takes our table again cause some other person has my real name as well!

I have booked for 9 ppl just in case more ppl are joining.
Confirmed:
@Solitude
Wenz
@qornea
@Flex
@SIGSTART

Pending:
@Donisia
@Tom
@DieGrootHammer
@MetalSoup

ADDRESS:

4 Likes

I have had the same issue before. Booked a table under Flex, and ANOTHER guy also named Flex went to same restaurant and took my table. Hate it when that happens :frowning:

4 Likes

Haha

But yeah last year was hilarious that someone took our table.

3 Likes

I can just imagine it!

2 Likes

My family will unfortunately be busy baking cookies, so wonā€™t be able to bring them with. So just me, myself and I

3 Likes

Ai my wifeā€¦ She is a special one

" Her: hahahah jy gaan op soos n blind date?
Me: Group blind date yes
Her: Orgie blind dateā€¦ hahahaha
Me: EXACTLY"

5 Likes

Iā€™ll be there with my SO again.

4 Likes

Iā€™ll be there on my own.

3 Likes

I wont be there :frowning:

1 Like

Can we be together then please? I donā€™t want to look all lonely

2 Likes

Wow REALLY? Why not?? WHAT IS YOUR EXCUSE MAā€™AM?

2 Likes

It is my youngest brotherā€™s wedding weekend - I am stuck in Riebeeck Kasteel at a crappy bnb with family I donā€™t want to spend time with. . . . I would rather be with you guys!

2 Likes

Iā€™ll be there as well

3 Likes

Ill tell you what. We can make turns wearing that toight dress you complained about for the wedding. I will do first half wedding and you second half? Deal?

3 Likes