MEW Kuier 2019 - Gauteng Venue+Time

Ok so given everyones suggestions and the fact there are 3 dates with the most votes here is a new poll. The poll will close tomorrow so pick wisely!

• 8 Dec - Texan Wingbar - 12:30
  • 8 Dec - Rocmamas Fourways - 12:30
  • 8 Dec - Fleisherei - 12:30
  • 8 Dec - Col’cacchio Monte - 12:30
  • 14 Dec - Texan Wingbar - 12:30
  • 14 Dec - Rocomamas Fourways - 12:30
  • 14 Dec - Col’cacchio Monte - 12:30
  • 14 Dec - Fleisherei - 12:30
  • 15 Dec - Texan Wingbar - 12:30
  • 15 Dec - Rocomamas Fourways - 12:30
  • 15 Dec - Fleisherei - 12:30
  • 15 Dec - Col’cacchio Monte

0 voters

3 Likes

@Solitude @Tom @Flex @Darthmol @Gregredd @Czc @DieGrootHammer @Donisia @Sigstart @Metalsoup

3 Likes

@Qornea @Fivelza @Hiro

1 Like

Polite suggestion: edit title with city/region :smiley:

2 Likes

I voted!

2 Likes

I wanted to vote :frowning: But I cant be there for those dates

1 Like

Surprisingly Fisherei is winning so far.

edit

Actually I see that it won!

But is @FarligOpptreden going to join? or is he still in CPT?:thinking::laughing:

But that being said. So its settled 08 December at 12:30 at Fleisherei

1 Like

Those who want a lift from around Randpark Ridge, you are welcome to come with me.

@DarthMol, @oltman, can’t remember who else is here.

1 Like

Thanks @Solitude, wont be in Jhb yet!

2 Likes

Haha, no. I’m stuck in CT for the foreseeable future…

1 Like

But wait a second. You were the swing vote!

1 Like

Sorry guys, not gonna make it this year. Was checking the family responsibility calendar with the wife and the weekends are all booked up for the year :flushed:

Hope you all have a lekker kuier.

3 Likes

Technically that shouldn’t count then… But alas

2 Likes

Next time we see him we should give him a whipping. @Wyvern, since he is there in the wilderness by you it will be up to you to give him his punishment.

2 Likes

I still have my house down the street, even if there are tenants there. So technically I still “live” there?

1 Like

The reason for this poll was to see which day would suit people and where they would be willing to drive to. But it’s for naught if people vote who have no intention of coming.

2 Likes

Dude, it was all in jest. :blush: I thought everyone knew I’m in Cape Town now and that my vote won’t even count… You’re welcome to discard my vote, but then you’ll end in a tie I believe. Either way, I voted! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

5 pak slae!

:grin:

1 Like

Remove his vote then. Should be the vote that suits most people who are actually here

2 Likes