MEW Multiplayer Evenings - MEWME

for codenames:

1. Split players into 2 teams and assign a spymaster on each. Only the spymaster is able to see the coloured board.
  2. The spymaster will give one-word clues followed by a number for the team to guess their coloured words. For example, “Music, 2” will prompt the team to guess “Flute” and “Pitch” from the above example.
  3. If the team guesses a neutral black word or the opposing team’s word, their turn is lost.
  4. If the shaded black tile is chosen, the team automatically loses.
  5. First team to clear their words wins.

No. of players: Minimum 4 players

For Spyfall

1. Each player gets to ask any other player any question, for example “Is this place underwater?”
  2. The player must answer the question. Answers should be discreet enough that the spy cannot guess the location, but also clear enough to prove their innocence.
  3. If you are notified to be the spy, pretend like you know what the location is.
  4. After one round of asking, everyone guesses who the spy is.
  5. If the spy is exposed, they can still win by correcting guessing the location.

i just googled these…have never played any of them.

2 Likes

Testing 1. 2.

Where’s everyone?

Agreed, we still doing this?

Sorry y’alls. I know I voted for tonight, but I’m beat - it’s been a long semi-stressful day, and I’m dozing off in front of the screen. I’ll do better next Thursday, I promise.

In hindsight, I actually voted for next Thursday, not this Thursday :smiley:

1 Like

Rest well

1 Like

Start with out me still finishing off work

1 Like

4 Likes

archaeologist

4 Likes

pfft nah, the answer is obviously bullwhip.

3 Likes

Sorry guys, I just couldnt cope last night.

3 Likes

It’s ok. Get some rest!

1 Like

Its okay, I can confirm that @wenzdayz still draws straight lines. :smiley:

5 Likes

Yeah holy crap, needed to screenshot that square she made, that was some witchcraft

5 Likes

No imagine the sorcery I can do if I can manage it with diagonal lines as well :grin:

3 Likes

We don’t talk about your diagonals…

2 Likes

Sorry guys, got stuck in a game of PUBG and completely forgot about this!!! FOMO!

2 Likes

You’re supposed to say “I was too tired” :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Since you missed the last one @Wyvern should we try organise a mew one for this week?

2 Likes
Polly Poll
  • Tuesday (Today)
  • Wednesday
  • Thursday
  • Friday
  • Saturday
  • Sunday

0 voters

2 Likes

Silly poll didn’t do what I wanted it to do. :frowning:

Oh well, get your votes in this thing closes tomorrow.

1 Like