MEW Secret Santa 2018

kak man! Jump in! its a load of fun! And the more the merrier!

3 Likes

@z1oc I ahve to agree with @tom here, you are part of the family, even if you have been mia

3 Likes

LAst call people of the palace

@czc, @DarthMol, @Snowbeast, @Armitag3, @TechThief, @Weasley, @Hiro, @bradbear117, @Blazzok, @beans100, @Beo, @blaaislaai @CrONus, @crzwaco, @CyberDemon, @Talentloos, @DieGrootHammer, @Deadlypinecone, @DohcWP, @Dragonic, @Donisia, @MetalSoup, @Tom, @Tydmors , @TheAvenged87, @RazedInBlack, @Flex, @FriedPet @FarligOpptreden, @foozball3000, @Fivelza, @Glordit. @GregRedd, @Grievous, @Shrike, @Aeightsh, @Havok, @Hornet, @z1oc, @Ike_009, @jacosmitza, @foozball3000, @kanlaaikto @Xiphan, @Kwaai, @Lum0SITY, @murfle, @Mk786, @Murph, @Nimatek, @Saint_Dee, @WillySA, @PsychoFish, @Pynoxim, @qornea, @roguemat, @werntastic, @Wlad, @wenzdayz, @oltman, @Sweepslag, @SIGSTART, @Solitude, @CyberDemon, @VirtualForce, @MalicE

2 Likes

Reporting for duty. How may I serve?

1 Like

What did I do wrong this time?

3 Likes

oh yes, Im in.

thanks!

1 Like

what am I doing here?

1 Like

I don’t wanna be left out…

1 Like

im just gona follow you around…

1 Like

This is just a final call - Im giving the names over to @SIGSTART tonight so that he can play grand pooh bah again and message everyone involved :smiley:

Currently we have 28 people involved - so proud of you lot

Blazzok
Crzwaco
Darthmol
DeadlyPinecone
DieGrootHammer
Donisia
Draconic
FarligOptredden
Flex
Friedpet
Glordit
GregRed
Jacosmit
Kwaai
Malice
Murfle
Nimatek
ProfPyro
Sigstart
Snowbeast
Solitude
Sweepslag
Talentloos
Techthief
Tom
Wenzdayz
Wyvern
Oltman
Please shout if I missed anyone

3 Likes

is Armi actually participating?

Nope - he never responded :smiley: But I tagged just about everyone on the site for this

gimme a sec…

1 Like

I’m in here now. :slight_smile:

Sorry late to the party but if there is still time I am ready to gift a gift.

1 Like

Please send me a pm with steam and postal details and which you prefer sending and receiving

You forgot @z1oc !!!

1 Like

Yes yes I did

@z1oc

are you in or out

Ok, if you insist.

1 Like

Yayyyyyyyyyy

Please send me a pm with steam and postal details and which you prefer sending and receiving

1 Like