MEW Secret Santa 2018

If you find a job before the cut off date I will make a plan to have you participate ok? But seriously, its the thought that counts!

1 Like

Cool, Ill let you know if anything turns up.

I (obviously) agree that it’s the thought that counts, but I don’t wanna say yeah I’ll participate and then I don’t have anything to send someone. If all my stuff wasn’t in storage in Bloemfontein I could have found something but the only things I have here are my PC, consoles and guitar. Steam is also not an option currently since I need a working credit card to use that. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Well there you go, either one of those will make a fine gift

6 Likes

Haha, I actually wanted to joke that I’m not sending anybody my Switch even though I don’t use it much at the moment.

2 Likes

HaHAHAH if you decide to sell the switch second hand lemme know :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Happy to buy someone a Steam gift. No physical presents though.

2 Likes

I volunteer as tribute to do the Secret Santa randomisation assignment thingie again this year.

4 Likes

I am in! Physical gifts from random internet people are the best!

1 Like

Have I posted here yet? Not sure. I, also, has an in again

1 Like

Hey hey, ja I’m in as well for a real gift from a stranger

1 Like

Every year I do the Steam gift bit, however this year I would like to join in with the real gifts.

4 Likes

Sure im up for it again, it is always fun, gonna go look for a joke game for this year so long. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Please remember to send me a pm with your local postnet for those doing physical and the steam id’s for those who are up for both

I am up for a steam gift. or GOG gift.

1 Like

Hells yes, this time I join and not miss it again :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m up for both, minus any and all glitter, of course

1 Like

Good luck with that

1 Like

glitter is unfortunately part of the gifting process for a physical gift…cannot be excluded, the elves will go on strike

2 Likes

What an abomination! Elves don’t strike :exploding_head:

Can the following people please pm me with their details and if they are doing steam or physical or up for both
For postal - I need your local postnet or aramex address where you can receive a parcel as well as name and surname and contact no

@Crzwaco
@DieGrootHammer
@Donisia
@Dragonic
@FarligOpptreden
@Glordit
@Nimatek
@Pr0fPyr0
@Sigstart
@Snowbeast
@Sweepslag
@Talentloos