MEW Secret Santa 2018

STOPIT!
(10 chars)

1 Like

@Flex at this point, whether you get Wyvz, Wenz or myself, you are getting a metric shit ton of glitter. So even if you do get glitter, everyone knows now that that is what you want, thus everyone will send it to you, thus you will never know who sent all the glitter of Gauteng to you.

2 Likes

Where is the dislike button?

2 Likes

5 Likes

Give @SIGSTART a chance, he was busy coding a script to ensure that we dont get the same people from the pas!

2 Likes

yeah, still hate waiting :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Yeah @SIGSTART! We all hate waiting. :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha and you can reply to my email too please. Otherwise I’ll just go with your existing invoice.

2 Likes

I also hate waiting - I have so many kewl gift ideas depending on the person

same here…

1 Like

Most of you were naughty so you’ll be getting coal from me.

4 Likes

the secret santa equivalent is glitter… :rofl:

4 Likes

@SIGSTART we art summoning thou!

1 Like

This years Secret Santa, is so super secret, that NOBODY KNOWS who they supposed to secret santa!

@SIGSTART hows about hooking us up :wink:

4 Likes

Give a guy a chance… It’s October and you all are freaking out about Christmas already!

It’s like you’re Checkers or Pick 'n Pay or something!

9 Likes

We have to keep you on your toes.

This year we would like to have less pressure on poor Wyv so that all the presents are sent out way before Christmas hits.

1 Like

A Princess Bride reference from a South African? Colour me impressed!!

2 Likes

You are instantly saddened by the realization that he just searched “I hate waiting” Gifs…

2 Likes

I figured that was the most likely reason, but I still had to put it out there… That is such a quotable movie. People have no idea what I’m talking about when I quote it.

1 Like