MEW SECRET SANTA 2019

Haha my Murph, you got my SS from last year! Awesome stuff!

I wonder who it is that makes these things.

4 Likes

Well find out one day. I want him to make me a spinosaurus one like that.

dangles money

4 Likes

And here is mine

THANK YOU THANK THANK YOU!

I love it

Ps. The glitter bottels at the end is all the glitter I saved from this gift. I have replenished all the glitter I spent this year hahahaha!

9 Likes

That is a lot of glitter hahaha.

6 Likes

Thank you so much to my SS. I got Planet Coaster as a prezzie on Steam, and I love it. It’s been very high up in my wishlist mfor so long and I’m glad I have it now. Thank you kind stranger.

7 Likes

I’m glad you got something you wanted but I hope you are getting more or your SS is doing it wrong as per this post: MEW SECRET SANTA FOR STEAM PEOPLE

3 Likes

@DieGrootHammer made a minor mistake with the name of the game he got :stuck_out_tongue:
He received a copy of the DELUX edition of Planet Zoo!

Blerry mansmens :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Okay I can confirm that the SS spent way more than what was necessary. But silly people. Wait for the specials!

3 Likes

Oh damn sorry yeah I got Planter Zoo deluxe edition. Don’t know why I typed the wrong name. But I am so happy about it. I honestly can’t wait to play it.

4 Likes

Planter Zoo? Sounds awesome. So you plant a zoo and rear it to a full grown zoo?

5 Likes

Urgh, I just can’t seem to type this right. I got a game, you build a zoo, you torture…erm I mean raise giraffes. That is what I got.

5 Likes

Look I’m just glad I came into this thread at the exactly the right moment.

4 Likes

Lol you’re timing is impeccable, almost like it was planned…

3 Likes

1ff19fe44bc6f2f74c6ee7510d104fb3352fe648943791a1eb9ef7df6182993f

4 Likes

Also I know a few people got parcels this week please let us know!

2 Likes

Thanks so much to my SS it really is amazing and im glad i waited for christmas day i absolutely love it :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat: (my ginger kitty is at the emergency vet as of last night so it couldnt be better timing)

11 Likes

So cute!!

4 Likes

Can all the participants please let me know if you did not receive your ss gift!

3 Likes

Yes! Yes! I know! I’m late to the party…
But I got mine last week and big thanks to my SS, that’s a nice stack of collectables :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Oh wow!

Are those second edition AD&D books?

3 Likes