MEW Streamers & Content Creators (Twitch, YouTube, FB Gaming)

lol thanks :smiley:

2 Likes

Edited and tidied up the MEW Streamers listings in the top thread. Let me know if I missed anyone, missed a channel of yours, or something has changed.

@SIGSTART, if possible, can we add folks to the ForTheMEW Twitch auto-hoster please? Think you need to be Editor level to do it?

3 Likes

You’re definitely an editor. Let me see what kind of permissions the Editor role comes with.

UPDATE: It doesn’t look like the Editor role includes too many permissions :slightly_frowning_face:. It definitely doesn’t let you access the Autohoster’s settings, which is a pain.

3 Likes

@GregRedd @SIGSTART You have both always been on the list

3 Likes

Where’s that list from though? I was talking about the Host List for the ForTheMEW Channel that Jan set up as a catchall and to stream from if there was ever a general MEW event or multiplayer event that needs streaming. Either way, looks like it’s been taken care of:

Thanks @SIGSTART!

3 Likes

While I’m here, @Entity - why am I seeing this message on some of your VODs?

I thought you only use NoCopyrightSounds stuff? So is Twitch being overly cautious all of a sudden in light of the recent DMCA mess? Or have you expanded your music playlist to things other than NCS music?

Oh, and I’m retiring the GrizzledGeek account BTW. It served its purpose as an alternate account for trying stuff out and testing various things. I’ll keep it alive for more of that in the future. But it’s become way too complicated and time consuming to try keep it functioning, and my actual GregRedd accounts. So I’m focussing on only the GregRedd account for the next while - it’s in serious need of some TLC.

3 Likes

Yes I was just trying to be fancy and show that you both are on my auto host list. Looking for attention or something :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s the channel’s Auto Host list that you set that up in, so sig would need to add everyone he wants to autohost on the list from the forthemew account. Then you have a choice of displaying that list on the account’s home page, which it is, so sig has added everyone already.

3 Likes

I moved from NCS to this:

They say it’s non copyright but if you use the music on youtube you need to email them to request to be whitelisted and if you use it on Twitch they say you shouldn’t record your streams to vods, so it’s not technically non copyright but I thought I’d walk the line as it’s only for intro and outro music.

If I’m playing a game that doesn’t have music or bad music I use this:

Which is 100% non copyright. So long answer short, no I don’t use NCS anymore :grinning:

4 Likes

Thanks, man. That’s EPIC of you :grinning:

2 Likes

Most Epic indeed!

3 Likes

I listen to that study one alot

2 Likes

Spanish Fortnite Twitch streamer TheGrefg utterly shattered the concurrent maximum livestream viewership records yesterday when he pulled an incredible 2,468,668 viewers to his Fortnite skin reveal stream.

He now has 4 of the 15 largest streams ever to his name - the onlt streamer in the Top 15 with multiple streams.

2 Likes

A friend and my monthly podcast that we called the fishtank, it’s every last Thursday of each month

I also eat a onion :smiley:

5 Likes

Some good news for streamers worried about DMCA strikes on their channels, and who happen to enjoy lo-fi tunes on their streams

3 Likes

I love lofi girls videos and live videos. Some quality focus and chill content for work, study or sleep.

1 Like

Yup. Lofo Girl is the rebranded ChilledCow, which was always copyright free awesomeness. Problem is LoFi puts me to sleep :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, I guessed you’d not be all that excited about it - not enough Doof Doof in the Lo-Fi category for you :smiley:

2 Likes

Thats pretty awesome! Thanks!

2 Likes

New regional pricing.

https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/local-subscription-pricing?language=en_US

https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/local-sub-price-countries?language=en_US

New pricing is R33.99

But it’s bad for creators though, they get out the relative amount

4 Likes

I forgot about this thread lol, would it be fine if I linked my channel here as well?

3 Likes