Most Anticipated Game of the Year 2019

The nominations are in, and the games with the most nominations are all listed in the poll below. Please vote for your best game in this category

• Beyond Good and Evil 2
  • Cyberpunk 2077
  • DOOM: Eternal
  • Evil Genius 2
  • Halo Infinite
  • Microsoft Flight Simulator
  • Kerbal Space Program 2
  • The Last of Us Part 2
  • Ori and the Will of the Wisps
  • Psychonauts 2

0 voters

2 Likes

Haha @DieGrootHammer :rofl:

2 Likes

I’ll be honest, I’m more anticipated for KSP 2 than Cyberpunk. And let’s be honest, there is only one winner in this category

3 Likes

I’ll also be honest. I’m anticipating Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 more than any game. Um but I never got around to nominating games.

3 Likes

How are we supposed to know about these things if you don’t nominate them.

2 Likes

Duh, you are supposed to anticipate that it’s my most anticipated game.

2 Likes

I nominated it, but I guess I was alone.

3 Likes

Did too, but looks like 2 nominations weren’t enough to make the grade.

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure this category was going to be the most obvious winner. I’ll also add a secondary vote for KSP2

2 Likes

If you gave me the option to get my hands on either Cyberpunk or Nioh 2 right now I would take Nioh 2 hands down, but from the list Cyberpunk is the clear winner.

2 Likes

I’m immensely excited for Cyberpunk 2077, but I’m also just as excited for The Last of Us Part 2.
The first game holds a special place in my heart because it’s the game that converted me from a PCMR snob into an enlightened fan of PS exclusives. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

To be frank (Hi FRANK!!)

The most anticipated game is when where shops try to convince us, something is on sale, but we know better. Coming to a store near you!

4 Likes

how is this even a poll?

3 Likes

You can’t have democracy without a vote!

2 Likes

How else do you compile a ban list?

2 Likes

fair enough. never knew it could work in our favour.

1 Like

@MetalSoup why the nauseated reaction to my post? :sweat_smile:

Not a big fan of hardware exclusives, and also people who view it as a positive thing. I can see the need for it to sell hardware, but I don’t have to like it.

For a very long time I was a diehard PC gamer and I didn’t like hardware exclusives either. But eventually I conceded that I’d rather just be a gamer instead of a bitter PC gamer only.
While I didn’t mean that hardware exclusives were a positive thing one can’t deny the positive experiences to be had playing them. Barring Subnautica some of the best single player, story-driven games I have played in recent years have all been PS exclusive. Sadly I just don’t see that same kind of investment anymore in the PC space. :disappointed:

3 Likes