Most Epic Game of the Year 2019

This is it!! The nominees for the Best Game of 2019 as voted by the Most Epic Community are below. Vote now for us to crown the 2019 Most Epic Game of the Year.

• Apex Legends
  • Control
  • Death Stranding
  • F1 2019
  • Gears 5
  • No Man’s Sky: Beyond
  • Outer Wilds
  • Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
  • The Outer Worlds

0 voters

2 Likes

Not gonna vote for this one as Borderlands 3 is by far my most epic game of the year and I won’t do it the disservice of voting for something else. How it’s not on this list makes no sense to me.

1 Like

There was not a single nomination for it, so naturally it did not make the list.

3 Likes

I could have sworn I nominated it. Oh well

2 Likes

I took a chance and voted for a game that I haven’t actually played. It looks great though.

2 Likes

I did that a few times I wont lie

Feel the same way about Jedi Fallen Order, which after just an hour played over the weekend, is easily my GOTY. But no one else nominated it :slightly_frowning_face:.

2 Likes

It is a shame that it came out during this time where we need to nominate.

3 Likes

YOu can nominate it next year?

1 Like

Possibly in a different category?

Multiplayer or looter.

2 Likes

A little bump to keep the voting threads in mind. Make sure to vote for the game you think or feel should win this category, even if you didn’t play it.

3 Likes

Interesting to see how much overlap there is between the MEW Game Of the Year awards and that other, less prestigious game awards event…

(@DieGrootHammer, might also be some ideas there for categories and grouping games for next year?)

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing. Some of those categories are too airy-fairy for my taste. Way too much ambiguity in them, and way too many e-sports categories. But no reason why not to take some inspiration from it.

4 Likes

Wow, eSports really is making an impact in that show!

3 Likes