Most Epic Mafia Experience

To start off, I think we will use THESE roles

Any suggestions welcome

I suppose for a mostly new people game it is advisable to put roles out to study. Its what I love about the later stages of mafia. Trying to figure out exactly what roles the bastard mod put in. Also, be prepared to be name called a lot. Goddamn bastard mod!

1 Like

Agree. Lets stick to the common roles for now.

Mafia

• Goon
  • Roleblocker
  • Godfather

Town

• Townie
  • Cop
  • Doctor
  • Roleblocker
  • Vigilante

Third-party

• Serial Killer
2 Likes

Maybe just add a Mafia Framer and a Townie Jailer as well ?

Ha ha. That will make people lose their mind. I think you will have to start very very vanilla. At least for the first few for people to get the hang of it.

2 Likes

Ahhhwww! So no 3 Framer and 3 Cop Games? :frowning:

save that for game 3. Just as everyone gets a little comfortable. then you hit them with the shit that will break their minds.

1 Like

Yes please keep in mind you have a lot of noobs this time round

1 Like

Okay so as stated above, these will be the roles for the game.
Read up on them HERE.

@Talentloos do you want to mod the first game or should I?

Then we need to decide on some common ground rules regarding game play.

• We will keep it purely forum based.
  • On a Forum days will take much longer than on Whatsapp for example. So a day will be 12 hours and night 12 hours ±. So it Day will start ± 10am and will turn night at ± 18:00. This gives the whole day for people to talk and deliberate in the thread and the mod enough time to get actions in order. Or would you guys prefer a day ending a bit later the day?
  • Once mod says it is Night, there is no talking at all in the thread.
  • NO cheating, or talking about the game outside of the thread to members playing the game. What happens in MEME stays in MEME

Once again, any suggestions welcome

1 Like

no you go dude. If the people like it, i will take the second one.

I dont think there should be time limits. Especially since its a first game for many. Day should ideally only end when a lynch has been reached. Otherwise if it really drags on for days and everyone keeps going in circles, then you can impose a time frame.

The biggest thing to sort out is the mafia chatroom. But i suppose we can still use qt like in the old days.

1 Like

Maybe nominate a forum mod to monitor this and lock the topic until day resumes?

you just instakill fuckers who talk

Yeah, Voting and un voting will have to be very clear.
Okay, so let us not put a time limit on day then as you stated. Once a lynch is made it will turn night, or at the mods own discretion if he wishes

Yeah the timed games works well if you want a quick game. But this being a first one, it might not be the best idea.

1 Like

I think discourse will make it a bit easier to mod, to be honest. Because everything is on one page, you will be able to search for votes quite easily.

1 Like

Do not want to over complicate things too much. I am sure most people will be able to abide. But if it does get out of control then I will def look into that yes. For now, the Mod of the game has all the power and say and his word is final

So I will give till Friday for people to cast their chickens and join the game. Invite everyone that you want to join. The more the scarier, hairier and the more drama there will be! Oh and fun, there is that as well.

We will get the game rolling on Monday. Roles will be sent out via a PM for each person joining. And I will make a MEME 1 thread to start off the game !

1 Like

will have to look at discourse settings. I dont think i saw an online/offline type vibe here, so thats good. And doesnt discourse allow for mulitple people in a private message? that would be ideal for mafia to chat.

1 Like

Jup jup that is correct. So all should work well. Will be the 1st game on here. So might be few hickups, but we will work around them and iron them out and improve for games to follow

Excellent. Well done discourse.

1 Like