Moving Out 2 – Get Packing Again F.A.R.T.s!

Moving Out 2 is the wacky sequel to the world-famous physics-based moving simulator. Working as a solo F.A.R.T, or with up to three friends, slip into your Smooth Moves uniform and help the residents of Packmore, and beyond, to pack up and ship out!

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://ink.mostepic.win/moving-out-2-get-packing-again-f-a-r-t-s/
2 Likes

My family loves moving out! A co-op game where working together will both frustrate and reward in equal measure!

Looking forward to the sequel!

2 Likes

I thought the spiritual successor should be Unpacking?

5 Likes

THE VAN’S PACKED, THE SINK’S…SOMEWHERE, AND IT’S TIME TO GO, MOVING OUT 2 LAUNCHES TODAY!

SMG Studio’s sequel is out now, bringing cross platform multiplayer chaos to F.A.R.Ts on Nintendo Switch™, PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®5.

Tuesday, 15th August 2023 – SMG Studio, DevM Games, and Team17 Digital have today launched couch moving co-op game Moving Out 2 on Nintendo Switch™, 1PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5. Featuring online crossplay multiplayer, Moving Out 2 sees the Furniture Arrangement and Relocation Technicians (F.A.R.Ts) head beyond the realms of their dimension and go multiversal, tackling futuristic furniture, fantastical finery, and frantic farm animals as they keep their cool, lift with their spine, and transport almost everything in one piece.

Everything’s packed except this brand-new launch trailer:

Moving Out 2 Key Features

• Location, location, location: Travel the multiverse and overcome new levels and puzzles that pit F.A.R.Ts with their biggest removals challenge yet.
  • Co-op Continued: Players can either take on Moving Out 2 solo or with friends (or enemies) in both couch and cross-play enabled online co-op.
  • Assist mode: Movers of all abilities are welcome in Packmore; with Assist Mode, the possibilities (and fun) are endless, and inclusive!
  • Zany characters: Featuring a whole new host of smooth movers, Moving Out 2 showcases entirely new characters that will both enchant and horrify.
1 Like

It seems like it would be an interesting game for my son and I to couch co-op, but I’m not quite convinced. He loves playing games together, but isn’t so big on solo gaming. He gets bored quickly when playing alone. So currently we’ve doing a whole host of Lego games, TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge, Stardew Valley, Rush, etc. We tried Overcooked, but it just didn’t click with either of us, so my concern is that Moving Out looks very Overcooked-ish.

Yeah, they seem similar but the planning and co-ordination of Overcooked and Moving Out is very different. I think they are different enough to give Moving Out a try. My kids, for example, get angry and frustrated at Overcooked, but they will keep trying Moving Out over and over when they fail, but not get angry at the game.

2 Likes