Murfle's Tales of the Apocalypse

2020-03-30T16:02:00Z

Sorry, haven’t had time or energy to write the past two days… Well, energy anyways, there’s too much time. Speaking of time, I have no idea what is going on. It feels as though the past two days have slipped away, but that somehow, I’ve also gained two. It is weird. It almost feels like events are happening out of order, kind of like in that movie, Pulp Fiction.

I’ve managed to redress my wound with minimal effort yesterday, and am venturing out with extreme caution to ensure the outside is still working as it should. I don’t expect the dead to be walking any time soon, but I will be prepared if and when they do.

In the mean time, I’ve been researching a lot about one of tech’s big daddy’s, and how he is planning to deal with this so-called pandemic. I’ve known about id2020 for years now, and how their goal is to give everyone digital IDs by 2030. At first, I thought, hah! They’re off by 10 years. Little did I know they’d be able to start implementing it at the beginning of the year they registered their organization under. Now I can’t help but think one of tech’s/government’s (is there much difference these days? Ya, but for how long…?) people tossed some of this virus on a bat in a Chinese meat market… Bit of a stretch, probably, but it does seem a little convenient…

And damn it all to hell! I forgot I had chicken bacon on my grill yesterday and wound up with flat carbon sticks…

5 Likes

2020-04-02T14:41:00Z

I haven’t felt well the past hour or so… It feels like time is being ripped apart, spewing out more multiverses every second of our perceived reality than has been common on our planet for millennia. I can’t imagine what is going on in the realm of quantum mechanics right now, but it must be stressed.

Otherwise, I’ve just been keeping my plants alive… And the leg is doing much better now, not even using bandages anymore, thanks for asking…

5 Likes

23 days without alcohol

I never knew this lockdown could be so good for me. Who cares how long it takes?

Yes, of course I care. It’s the exit strategy that concerns me. I’d be happy to take a vaccine from a traditional needle, or even one of those cool new medical tech patches that use dissoluble sugar needles, in my shoulder. I just don’t want anything but the vaccine left inside me, that’s all.

This whole thing feels like a forced public beta test to me.

4 Likes

2020-04-10T16:18:00Z

Well, I’ve been 12 days without alcohol. I dunno, maybe. Does mouthwash count?

Went shopping on Monday. Stood in the hygiene section for a minute staring at all the listerine. I had honestly expected the wine to be roped off or something like other parts of the store, but nope! It was all TP! Lots of it. What kind of a sick joke…

No surprises on the lockdown extension. The president has spoken to big tech, and has confirmed he is taking their recommendations. Big tech, via another media source, has stated lockdowns should be 6-10 weeks in duration. Prepare yourselves for another 1-5 weeks.

But who knows, we might get temporarily lucky.

2 Likes

Ours is now the isle with the hand sanitiser and easter eggs

2 Likes

2020-04-10T16:32:00Z

Shortly after my last post, I received an SMS.

“The coronavirus must be contained. The coronavirus kills. Stay home & save South Africa.
Together, we can beat this. A message from Government.”

Hi Government, have we met?

3 Likes

I will take the Gov one over the Vodascum sms

1 Like

D̷̢͔͍͚͓̂͑̂̅͌̓͂ͩͬ̄͒̾͛͗͘͢ͅaͯ͂ͯͬ̃̍ͪ҉̠̘͍̜͔̳̟̯̺͕̼̖̜͝t̴̵̡̻̻͕̝̉́̅̎̊̓͘͢e̡͕͚̭̣̱̩̳̯͚̭̗̠͖͛̔̀͆̄ͨ̓ͧ̓ͯ͛̑̀ͭ̔ͬͣ̀́͟ ̴̷̒̃ͤͦͦ͊́͏̠̥͙͎̯̜̮͚̗̮̖͙̭̣̳̟̮Uͭ̈́͋́̿͏̢̹̟̙̹̹͟͠ņ̶̱͈̤̺̲̥̜͛͆͗̇ͭ̈ķ̫͔̪̟͚͎̝͓̯̞̻̪̯̓́̐͜ṉ̷̵̢̛̤͖̦̻ͩ̿̀ͪͤ͑̇͛ͥ̊̎̑͗͝o̡̱̰̗ͯͦ̊̃̅ͩ̈͗̾͋̓͂̀̚͟w̵̧͚͈̮̲̫ͦ́̑̆ͭ͘n̵̖̻͓̫̥̘̹̠̣̞̫̪̆̎̐̈̌̈́ͫͫ̑̑̅ͭ̾͜͡

My heart goes out to the American people under Marshall law. I only hope your country doesn’t split in 3, geologically speaking.

3 Likes

I haven’t seen zalgo text in ages!

1 Like

T̸̨̨̛̛̛̲̻̳̭͕̣̳͓̮͚̥̰̺̘̗̆̎́̓̉̆̉̀̋́̑̐̍̿̏̋̍̀͑͑̀͊̒̅̊̓́̇͂́́̀̓̋̃̎̑̎̆̉̏̏͐̃̋̋͑̏͐͗͊̍̎̃̅́̂͐̑̈̔̉̏̋̒̓͌̓̐̌͗̈́̈̾̾̐̏͂͛͌̋͐̑̔̅̆̈́͆̈́̊̍̉̐̿̑̂̂̉̕̚̚̚̚͘̕̚̚͜͝͠͝͠͝͝į̶̡̡̢̨̧̨̢̠̼̬͖̱͈͕̺̗͍̮̥̩͙̫͚͖̹̙͈͕̘̯͈̖̩̘̻̯̪̭̭̱̯̤̺̬̪̞̤͚͖̻̝̯̫͍͓̜͍̠͙͉̰̘̥̼̝͙̱̫̬͙̹̗͖͎̘̮̬̹̺̫̳̿̍͂͋̈́̆͊̅̓̋͌̊͌̇̇̑̂̏͗̾̓́͑͊̿̓͒̋̆̅̎̃̓̍̊͆͆͋͘͘͝ͅḿ̵̢̢̧̢̢̨̢̨̧̢̧̛̘͚͍̙̜̥͎̻̣̟̫͙̳̘̬̠̻̰̥̫̣̩̖̼͙͉͈̫͖̦͚̖̳̱̳̣̗̩̘̖̜̥͖̤̖̙͍͕̱̣̘̫̺̫͙͇͎̭͖̲͓̮̠͇̘̱͈͈̠͚̬̯͎̟̟̤̯̜̠͇͕̻̹̓̐̄̿̋́̊̐̀̍̓̈́͒̑̍̐̎́̏̏̾̃̇̅͆̉̂̐̍̈̆̐͆̇̓̑͑͂̌̑͒̒̈̐̉̈̀̎̔̅̑̃̏̆̓́͒̈́̔̑̀͊̑̒̃̇̑̔̔̏̿̾͊̄̾́̓̾͋͂̀͌̋͘̚̚̚̚͝͠ͅͅͅę̴̧̨̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛͚̻̪̩̗̳̱͓̙̙͔̣̜̫͙͖͉̤̝͍͍̭̭̲̬͉͔̖̖̻̯̝̘͙̦̗̪̥̤̤̠͚̣͈̖̝͙͚̱͍͚̫̦̦̲̺̭̞̹̻̩̖̹͉͗͗͑͂̌͑͋͗̂̈́̋̏̈̇̒̂̈́͗̉̆̎̌͒̀̀̃̓̑̃͒̍̈́͐͒̒̀͂̔̍͒̀͑̆̀̇͌̈́̂̾̿̅̊̏̂͐̈̽̾̈́͑̈́͐̅͒͂̎̑̆̋̓͋̈̍͐̌̀͆͊̾̋̈͐̽͛̈́̈́̋̇͆̓̾̇̎̋́̌̎̾͑̅͋͐̎̈́͗̀̌͒̓̉͊̍̓͊͂̐̍̾̇̾͊̉̂̍̄͗̎͒̆́͂͐̌̏̑̑͊̉̀̆̊͆́́̾̐̐͒̾̇͗̈̾̉̒̽̓͛̌́̎̽̈́́͋͂̔͛̀́͂́̎͒̇͗̋̕̚̚͘̕̚̕̚͘͘̕̕̚͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠l̷̡̡̨̡̧̢̨̢̢̡̡̧̨̢̡̢̢̧̨̛̛̛̛̛̖̺̗͓̦̭̲̦̫̟̠̘̻̟͍̭͓͖̰̦͙͇͙̞̣͓̺͇̱͙̟̝̰͓͈̳̟̘̱̭͚̝̙͉͇̭̞͉̭̺͈̥̳̖̣̖͖̪̲̟̦̺̙̙͙̲̹̠̬̩̠̥͎̥̰̺̠̯͉̪̬͓̲̥͍̫̮͓̦̙̣̣͖̖̤͖̱̗̺̥̝̖̰͈͚̩̞͔̱̜̲̖̺̟̺͎̮͖͈͓̖̹͖̼̘̣̦͚̿̈́̈́̀́̽̿͋͛̎̉͂̆̔̆̏̈̂̾̊̓́̓̄̍̊̈́̑͛̾͋̊͊̃͗̍̀̍̈́̎̍͑̍̽̒͂͗̽̄́̂̓̔͛͌̓̒͆̋͛̑̎̈́̐̔̄͊̇̓͗́͋̉͆̌̄̉̉̓̉̾̍͑̀͐̀͊͂̈́̿̏͛͌̾̽͆̓̎̈́̇̈͂̀͑̈́͑͊̀̈́̅̑̈̀̊͒̇̐̈͌̓̂̊̏́̕͘̚̕̚̕̚̕̕͜͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝ͅͅͅi̶̡̨̨̢̢̨̛̱̜̜͔̰̯̞̯̱̗͚̫̖̘̥̳̟̦̬̠̘͔̪̙̱͙̞̪̣̲̹̠̰̫̝̦̟̰̭̜̳̭̱̳̣̻͎̦̝͚̳̳̝̘̰̼̥̯̺̥̗̟̰̪͍͎̝̘̼̰̹͓͈̭̘͙̦͍̠̦̐̓͋̀̋̒̐̊͑̀͆̄́̃̄̈́̅́̀̈́̍̊̉͑̅́̑̐̄̎̕͜͜͝͝͝ͅͅͅņ̶̧̨̧̧̨̡̢̡̢̡̨̨̧̨̨̢̛̹̲̹̜̜̭͖͕͚̗̺̱͕̙̥̬͎͎̻̹̼̩͕͚̼͚̯͇̯̲̰̳̩̰̞̻̹̺̠̯͖̰̖͖͔͍͕̝̺͕̰̲̘͔͙̹̼͉͈̜̙̬̲̟̳̥̞̣̭̙̺̗͇̟̥̭̯͎̠̫̹̺̖̜̭̰̣̟̱̩̖̘̠͙̲̜̙̜̖͈̼̜͉͉͕̭̠̫̭̺̻̣̞̦͈͖̰̣͉̝̲̗̹͓̱̭͍͕̰͇̜̝̯͇̼͔͉̹̲̤̤̙͚͔̯̬̙̱̰͉̖̲̼̼̞̻̹̻̆́̽̊̆͂̉̾̎̾̉͋̋̄͊̒̔̄̄̽̑͐̍͂̎͒͛̈́̉̎̏̿̂͐̈́͐̎̓̓̐̈́́̈̾̐͊͐͋̀̂̾̆̋͆̍̾̂̌͗͒̈́̾͐̈́̊̾͆̀̓̌͐̈́̒̽̅̐̓͌̽̃̃́͗̂̑͐̓̎͌́̃͊̿̾͛̓̏̓̑̒̓͌̆͑̂̒̆̏͗̿͆͆͑̈́̏̈̉̽̀͗̋̄͆̾̄͋͑͑̓́͆̚̕͘͘̕̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅḙ̷̡̢̧̧̨̧̨̢̢̧̢̢̨̡̛̙̜͇͍͎̲̹͖̜̘̫̺̹͖͙͓̫̫̦̥̩̲̟̖̦͓͓̰̙̲͓̘͔̦͚̻̞̹̥̲̘̺͙̻̫̩̼̺͇̪͈̠͉̤̫͍̺͔͚̰͓̣̭̥̘̰̟̬̦̩̪̟̪̩͉̣̤̥̝̱̲̝͖̬̹̮͔̫̟̳̯͍͔̦̣͉̥̭̟̫̰͙̠̠̘̻͖̝̺̜̭̥͎͈͉͇̺͚͍͕̜͚̳̻̼̟͖̗̝͎͈͉͔̣͈̬̹̠̗̠̝̫̲̩̗̦̥̬͕̝̯͚͍̟̼̮̤̹͉̺̟̤̭̬̲̐́̊̈́̔͛̽̊̿́͆̏͒̈́̿́̀́̔̂̂̈́̇͌̈́̒͊͑̐̀̔̃̅̈́̑͐̒͗̉͆̓͛͛̏̆̈́̊̏̈̿̏̐͑͑̂̄͑̔̎̿̂̏̐̽̽̾̀́̌͒͒̍̉͌̒̌̽̀̈́̌͊̂̊͊̀̾̓̓̇̈̊̀̄̃̇̐͌̍͘̚̕͘̚͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅs̴̢̨̧̨̢̨̧̡̡̡̡̨̧̨̨̢̡̨̧̡̧̥̫̳̤̭̱͙̮̤̳̮̙͚̰̞̹͕̫͇͈̼̙̣͚̗̻͕͔͈̪̗̩͔̜͍͉̥̺͈͎̞̫̙͖̱͙̼̪̙͕̮͓̬̗̙̺͉̰̬͎͙̗̠̩̣̱̖͉̟͉͎̖̣̤̗̥̲͕͎̙͖̪̥̘̳̥̜͓̻̲̩̩̬̥̳̦͓͉͓̹̠̜͔̦̯͔̥̫̰͈̦̳̣̮͚̙̳͙͎̬̘͖̪̬͓͖̯͇͇̻̟͙͓̮̞̦͉̬̯̭̜̗̹̜̖̼̟͙̣̻̩̺̯̠͉̤̼̦̻͇͖̠̥͓̜͙͚͓̙̰̪̠̹̺̩̱͕̙̳̖͇̭̦͈̣͍͔̠̥̥̗̙̗̮͚͓̾̂̈́̀̽̀͆̄̄͋̍̉̔̋̾̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝ͅͅͅ ̷̨̨̨̢̢̡̡̨̡̧̨̨̡̧̧̧̨̡̧̨̡̢̨̧̛̛̛̗͖̠̙̤͇̥̜̞͖͈̱̭͍̹͕̖̣̣̼͖̣̞̯̟͕̗͓͈̹̜̜̩̬̺̰̺͕̦͚̯̝̟̟̪̱̪̖̘̫̮̙̲͙͖̙͙̩͎͉͍͖̩͉̤͙̼̥͕̤̻͎̦̹̖̗̤̘͖̺̹̘̘̠̫̱̫̠̱̼̙͇̤̩̤͓̹͍̮̟̞̣͍̭͚̤̝͇̮̮̬̬̜͇͇̙̗̰̳̲̘̬̳͚̭͓̹͔̹͕͔̺̜̰̺̟̱̙̘͕̮̫͉̮̟̪͖̜͎̥͈̰̻͎̗̠͓̝̗͔̦͍͓̗͎̫͙̳̖͍̉̀͊͑́̀́̃͛͒̃̀̉̌͑̽͑̎͗͂͂̒͒̀̇̎̉͊͂̽͗̂̂̅́̏͒͋̔̋̄̍̂̂̊̋͋͐͗̀̃͛̅̎̏̐̇̽̂̃͗̍̉̌̐̋̈́̑̋͑̇̀̈̎̾́͋̉̓́́͋͒̐͑̾͆͛̕̕̕̕̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͠͝͠ͅͅͅh̸̡̧̧̢̨̡̨̡̢̨̨̨̨̡̢̢̧̧̧̢̧͉̻̦͚̥̤͉͖̬̫̭̮̝̝̭̭͔͈͉̦͈̘̫̝̼̣̝̫͕̬̜̝̟̘̦͇̣̤̫͓͚͕̺̙͇̘͇̠͇̯͚͍̞̦̭̝̘͇̮̬̻̻͇̻̙̟̩̯̭̠̠̮͚̭͕̘̫̣̳̖̪̮̰̻͚͖͈̬̪͕̯̜̦͕̪͕͖͖͔̟͉̯̠͈͉̭̹͚̬̻̙̣̻̞̯̫̦̤̭̱̠̗̤͙̫̻̺̯͙̫̬̟̼̬̥̮̙̗̲̼̫̪͇͚͍͓̙̥̝̠̬͓̬̬͙͈͔̲͓͚̻͓̬̗͉̯͙̖̃͗̒̋̀̔̋̓͑͊͊̀̈́͊̌̈̎̆͊̈̉̓̇͘̚̕͜͜͜͝ͅͅa̶̢̨̢̧̢̡̢̧̡̨̢̧̢̡̛̛̛̛̬̯͈̲͉̞͍͓̞͉̣̩̠̦͎̤̻̪̼̞̯͉̯̫̬̳͖̼͖͚̟̭̺͚̙̹͈̺̰͕͔͚͇͔̺͇͚̗̟̘̳̼̗͔̥̬̻̰̳̘͈̟̝̫̣̗̱̥̹̳̖̙̞͍̩̫̗̥̲͇͙̻̙̫̣̜̹͈̮̜̬̘̜͔̲͓̟̜̩̻̞͉̹͈̲̥̝̗̠̯̳͍̟͕̖͎̩̹̳̹̣̹̙͍͖̦̙̞̦̫̻̝͕͔̪̠̲͙̯̞̻̰̦̗̭̰̻̪͖͚͓̫͓̭̘̗̱̳̻̗͙̮͙̦̳̫̼͇͖̝̥͕͓͚͉̪͚͖̣̹̖̖̝̜̦̮̰̟̘̫̞͍͍̘͖̓̂͆̇̈̓̏̊͆̊͛̈́̏̔̎̍̿͊͋̇̒̓̐̏̎̊͗̽̒͛̆̏͌̂̉̔̓̋͂͌͆̋͋̃̐̑̍̋͛́̏̆̉̂͋̄͊͋̓̽͆̉͗͂̄̉̈́̈́̀͗̎̊͊̄̇̂̓̈̍͂̔͂͛̈́̈́̈̈́̈́̔̈́̐́́́̅̑̓̆̈́̉̋͋̎̅͒͊̎̽̾͗̽̊͌̀͋͂̔̎̈́̇̆͐̏̾͋̄̈́͑̑́͆̅̕̕͘̚̕̕͘̕̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅv̷̧̡̡̨̧̛̛̛̛̛͈̟̤̯̭͉̫̘̭͖̤̦̥͇͓͉̭̮̠͎̬̰̭̤̝͎͎͎͔̜̮͔̘̻͚͙̰̜̼̟̞̝̬̗̩̳̳̻̬̰̰̲͓̠̯̣̬̤͎̟̩̟̭̺̟̼̯̠̰͚̝̺̯̗̫̹̘͙̞̖̠̯̰̱̖̈̿͊̈́͒̄̍̎̋̊̉̈́͋͂͗̅̈́̒̅͐̅̒̂̏͌̓́̋͋̊̀̒͑͂̅̑̒̈̆̊̿͌̔̓͗̈́̃̑͂̽̂̆̓͆̏͂͒̆̇͒̒̄̌͑̐͒͐͆͛̽͑́̂̌̽̑̇̑̑̌̿̇̄̈̏͒̀̓̌̓̏̽̊̌̆́̆͒̆̎̀̌͐̋̐̌̂̎̑̔̈́͒̃͆̍̉̉̃͛̃̿̋̇̉͆̓͛͛͋́͗̈́͆̃͛̈́̽͑̂̃̈́͊͗̈́͋̅̃̂̎̋͛͗̓̍̈́̚̚͘̕͘̕͘̕̚̕͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅȇ̵̡̢̢̧̧̨̡̧̨̢̧̢̧̨̡̡̨̨̢̡̡̛̞̳͚͚̭̖̹͍̘͕̯̤̬̺̺͖̪̙̣̲̜̻͖̗̲̠̰̬̣̗̘̣͓͚̥̣͇͇͍̭̱̳̲̦̺̙͙̦̘̖͎̩̹̩͈̗͍̮̺̙͍̖͇̯͔̮̙͍͍͉̜̖̣̰͎̩̺͇̦̳̠̯̭̘̦̖͙̞͎̗̹̭͔̳̯̥̻͓̟̙̻̺͇̰̭̤̖̗̰̟͇̪̖̱̞͖͎̥̞̯̲̤̥͓̙̲͉̩̥̦̫͍̞̮̣̻̱̯̹̬̱͔̠̞̲̖̝̙̭̖͔̠̰͈̫̻̬͖̊́̔̌̃͗̏̈̍͗̏̆͌̔̍̾̋͘͘̕͜͜͜͝͠ͅͅͅ ̵̢̧̧̛̼̬̬͓̥̘̗͈̰̟̞̮̣̹͎̫͎̮̮̖̟͖̬̞̭̻̓͊̔́́̀̈́̓̃̀̇͗̒̋̀̆͒̊̐̀͆̐̆̑̆̇̋̓̓̃̈̇̍̀̿̃̓̏͛̍̓̄̄͌̄̀̏̇̆̾̌̈̄́͋̊͊̔̈́̀́̇̈́̀̿̔̄́͛̉̔̑̌̽̎̒̒̓̉̄̀̏̋̇̈͒̏̏͊̈́̿̾̾̐͊̽͗̍̔́̔̚͘͘̕̚̚͘͘̚̕͜͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͝ͅb̴̢̡̡̨̡̡̨̡̺̙̺͖̘͔̯͚͉̞̬͖̪̮͖̳̩͙͕̦̼̞̹̜͉̲̝̻̤̰̞̥̤̙͕̩̝̹͚̦͍̟͚̝̤̯̱̹̮̪̼̦̩̩̪̯͇̬̰͍̼̦̬̳̗̞̪̰̩̖͎̪̤̟̯̙̹͔͎͖̳͔͔̮͓̭̯͍̝̳̲̩̺̰̮̫́̔̇͒̈́͒̓̂̑̑͒̅͂͒͛̾͑̐̇̋̍͂̽̔̍͑̓̒͛̈́̀̉̏̃́̌̈́̽̎̾͆̕͜͠͠͝͝ͅͅȩ̸̢̢̢̢̧̡̨̡̡̧̢̛̠͕̱̭͓͙̪̮̞̰̲͙̫̘̘̖̺̘̣͖͎͇̺͇͖̞̞̹̥̺̣͓̮̞͔̰̰̩̙̲̮̲̣̫̞͚̫̱̹̖͉̪̟̣̲͓̰̖̦̫͉̭̠͍̺̯̝̲͎̖̱͔̗͙͕̯̲̙͖̞͎̤͎̼̥̠̭̩̼̤̭̤͙̦̹̹̘̖͖̞̝̯̗͍̈́̈́͌̃͋͐̀̄͌̃͌̒̽͐̅͂̍̃͆̐͛͂̒̈́̅̍̈́͋̃̾̑͒̉̐̑͑̐̅͐̿͛̊͛̈́͛̊̐̉͂̀͒̂̾̊̽̂͛̂̑̉̊̉̾͗͑̉̾̕̕̕͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅe̸̡̡̡̡̧̢̨̧̡̧̨̢̡̢̧̡̢̨̡̨̡̨̛̛̛̛̦̟͚̞̠̪̗̖̮̩̦͔̣̫̮̝͚̟͇͇̮͍̙͓̺̹̹̫͕͉̤̼̠͓̦͕͎̻̗̝̙͓̜͓̱̲̟̰̺͉̤̣̦̰̘͕̭͔͙̲̖͓̥̜͓̗̝̻̖̠͕͎͓͇̜̯̠͕͔̼̙̠̹̜̦̗̻̞͇͔͖̬͇͈̺̗͇̱̥̞̼̥̱̤̮͈̻̦͔̠̘̖̯̩͇̯̤̦̪͎̼̱̠̘͍͎͉͕̳̖̅̈́̓̒̈͊̅̊́̋̎̀̂͛̑͌̽̋́̏̔͒͛̇̈́́̐̑͋͐͌̆̊̈́̒̿̔̏͛͌͆̍̾̈̾̔̾̾̂̒̅̓͊̏̾͂́͊̇̑̃͌̆̈́̈́͆̃̑̋̎͌͌̈́̇̊̇͗̓̀͐͗̀͆̑̀̈̔̂̀̈́̉̊͗̑̑̆̏͆͑̄̈̆͊̍̓̏̇͐̈́͆̎̋́̌̋̔͆͂͒̉̓̿́̈͑̈́̑̇̋̑͂̾̊̈́̂̌̀̓̒̿̇̇͊̈̉͒͋̄̊̓̀̓̇̈́͐́̀̐̒͒̓͘͘̚̕͘͘̕̚̚͘̚̕͘̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅn̵̡̨̢̧̨̢̢̧̢̡̨̟̪͕̣̺̲̘͇̹̙̰͎̘͇̣̯̭̲̳̼͔̻̗̤̦̯̩̞̰͉̪̠̣͇̭̹͍̥͇͙͉̹̩̝̮̹̘͔̞͎̲̯̲͚̠̻̻͉̫͓̦͇͔̘̗̹͈͓̖̲̬̫̱̦̗͉̺̘̜̳̙̼̪̠̰̞̰͙͈̙̪̤̤̤͉̲̰̝͓̙͙̺̝̩̩͓͙̰̫̻̜̖̝͉̳̯̬̰̼̪̖̰̻̟̣̞̯̻͈̹̹͓̰̗̜̞͓̯͇͍̭̫̻͕̺̮͓̯̝̲̮͓̣̳̲̬̣͎̖̣̬̞̩̲͇̱̰̤̺̅̕͜͜͝͝ͅ ̸̧̨̢̧̧̢̧̧̡̛̛̛̛̛̞͓̫͖̝̺͇̥̮̠͈͉̙̖͎̮̜͇̺̲̱̪̤̙̹̜͓̠̥̗͚̞̱̘̜̣̱̻͕̝̯̺̲̗͖̰̳̹̥̳͖͔̫͉̗̭̱̥̺̝̱̝̻͕͖̰̘̞͎̟͕̪̜̻̝̬̰̘̳̯͎̫̦̹̦̲̟͑͐̈́͌͋̿͗̔̈̋̍̇̋̅̓͂͛͗̉́̾͋̆̒̒͆̽̾͊͋̀̽̒̇͗̓̏̎̌̊̂̐͌̾͑͒̈̈̃̐̌͒͛̊̌́͛̆̓̔͂̒̑̈́͐͑̆͒̏̈́͆̈́̾̾͂̀̓̋̂̊̈́̅͐̏̋̓́̿̍͌͑̂̑̄̏̀̒̓̿̋̉̾̇͑̂̑̂̇͐̾͗̓͛̋̑͌̒͗͆̎͗́͗͂̓̿̀̇̀̀̈́̇́̇̊̂̒͗̈́̏̈́̔̔̀͛͊͗́̀̇͂̊̒͑͑͛́̈́́̍́̈́͑̈͒̊̚̕̚̚͘̚̚͘̕̚̚̕̚̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅc̴̢̡̧̧̨̨͈̻̬̫̰̳̭͕͚̩͍̰̪͚̟͓̣͓͉͚̩͎̞͕̱̫̫̫̬̭͎̖̺͖̻̝̣̣̩̭͇̰̠̝̜̹̹̠͍̳̮̫̝͎̠̦͚̯̪̜̬̩͙̖̰̫̬̙̤̿̉̍͊̿́͛͌́̆͗̽̀̈́̓͛͊̈́̉̒́̊͐̈́̽̌́̌̐́̀̐̐̍͌̍͑͆̊͐͊̏̔̒̏̽̃̋͑̂̏̃͗̌̓̍̀̍̽͆̀̀̍̔̓̈́̚͘̚̚̕͘͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͠͠ͅr̷̢̛̛̛̛͇̤͉̼̪̱͈̼̞͙̤̲͋͒̿͆̾̿͒̓̓͗́̉͗́̅̄̑͛͂̔̇̔̌̂̿͒̇̂̎̈̌̄̍̽̀̾̈́͌̍̈́̇͊̆̽̋͐̒̀̀́͋͒̅͛̽́̽̍̽͒̊̍͐͌̽̊̽̃̓̊̀̽͂̐̈́̽́̃̔̍̀͋̽͆̅͆̀͂́͋͑͊̽̈́̄͗͂͑͊̀̇͑̑̅͆̃̚̕̚̚͜͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝ơ̸̡̛̛̛̛̯͓͇͇̭͚̱̟͎̝̥̳̝̹̬̼̹̖̣̞̗̙͚̥̮͚͔̬̜̞̥̯͉̥͎̼̥̫͖̩̤͓̫̠̞͍͈͖̘̮͔̣̬̥̦̝͙͈͔͉̞̜̫̦̜̬̟͇͕̊͛͑͆̒͋̄̑͂̓̆̓͌̄̔̌́̀͗̈̌͛̓̀͑̾͐́̅̔̈̐̍̽͒̾̑̾̽̓̏͋̈́̄͊͐̓̆̀͋̔̍̿̋̇͋̆̆͌͊̂̔̇͌̃̅̑̒̌͋̏́̓͌̂̈́̾̄̾̔̃̂̓͗̿̈́́̀̽̽̃̀̐̒̐̈́̒̓̾̎̈̀̎̊̈̿͗͋̓̒͘̕͘̕̕͘̚̚̚̕͘͘͘͜͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͠͝͝ͅs̸̢̡̧̧̨̨̡̢̨̨̧̡̧̨̡̡̛̜̖̯̜͚̣͎͕̳̭̭̭̠̜̻͍͙̙̤͈͉̝̞͈͓̹̪̠̳͈̞̫̼̝̘͕̮͔̗̥̞̫͍̥͈̠̱̲͈͎̮̯͖̪̠̪̮̹̰͖̲̳̘͙̘̬̗̱̰͓̮̤̦̠͍̬̘̹͈̤̩̖͎̠̰͓̞̯̖̰̮̹̬̣̲̹̗̙̼̟̱̳̦̻̟͈̩̼̮̠̦̰̥̘͚͙̱͍̲̰͕͙̳͕̞̝͙͙̙̝͎͖̝̪͍̥͍̮̥̤͙̪͍͖̼͉̪͕̼͇͇̻͓̱̮̦̟̭̩͎̝͚͚̳͉͉͍̑̓̀̏͌̄͒̔̄̑͑̇̾̒̑̋̾̄̋̈́̈̽͆̒͆͛̈́͌̽̈̃̇̈́̃͛̿͑͐̔̊̄͋̽̉̔̊̌͛͋̑̀̑͆͑͐̓̎̆̃͑͒̓͒͋̈́̆̂̈́̍͋̾̂̈́̒̄̓̾̍́͗̃͊͆͊͌̈́̈́̀͊̈͗̓̒̈̄̇̂͌̾͒̎̇́̾̆̓̏͛̂͆͊͋͂͘̚̚̕̚̚͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅs̴̨̧̧̢̨̢̨̨̡̧̢̡̧̧̢̛̛̛̗͎͕̥̗͖̟̮̻̠̫͈̻̲͇̻̻̰̮̮̺̞̤̠̖̞͓̯͔͖͖̬͕͕̺͕̱̤̳͍͔̳̩͙̪͔̝͚̥̻͓̹̘̘͔̰͔̦̭͈̗̤̜͕̮̭͖̞̣̝̗͎̣̯͈̖̝̙̩͎̝͈͉̠̞͉͈̟̯̱̝̘̥̤̮̱̩̤̰̩̤̻͉͕͔̠̮͙̖̯̯̰̝̣̝̠͈̩̲̗͕̟̩̞̟̱̜̼̫̩̤̘̝̪̼͎̙͔̘͎̻͙̣̫̆̑̀̅̂̆̊́̋̏͗̃͒̅̂̋̐͆͊̽́̎̔̍͐̂͋̽̓̈̊̆̐̍̌́̉̅̑̆̒̌̉̒̈́̈́͆̅͐̆̃́̌̏́͗͒̀̾̅̒̑̈́͒̑͛͆̀̔̆̚̕̕̕͜͜͜͝͝͝͠ͅͅȇ̴̢̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̙̮̖͕̞̣̜̩̺̻͙̬̦̭̥̮̺̩̩̹͔͎̻̠͕̖̩̫̟̖̯̦̥̩̙͎̪̑͒̑͗̉̓̂̑͗̈́̇́̈́̃̐͑͑̈́̓̃̿́̎̿̋̽̇̂̐͗͊̿̂͌̊͗͊̆̈́̊̀͊̈́͛̍̉̉̓̿̊̍̐͛͆́͆͊̋̈̽̄͋͗̋͊͂͌͂̾́̐̈́͊̽̒͆̇͒̍͌̂̿̇͌̌̇͗̀̐̇̐̀̈̂̂́͗͐͋̔͂̈́̌̆̽̍̾̀̓̈́̆́̅̈́͌̿̓͂͗͒̉́̇̆̆̀̎̑̾͋̏̄̊͌́̂͐̑̾̈́͋̈̒̈͛̉̑͋̉̏̒̌̎̍̔̏̓̈́̏͌̊̊͑́͑̂̏͂͛͋̏̑̓̓̌̈̈́̾̑̒͂̿̃̔̊̈̏̒͘̕̚̚̚̚̕̚͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠d̴̡̧̧̛̛̛̛̛̯̯̲͖̰̺̬͉̳̜̼̭̤͓̜̜̪̺̖͕̦̥͇̜̠̳̪̳̬̲̣̗̘̰̙̲͚͇̬̼̠̲̠̮̦̭̭͈͓͚̞̀̔̃̀̿͆͒̀͊̔̇̐́́̌̍̽̾̅̋̔́͋́͆̒̈́̋̓̌͂̀͑͑̒̍̆̽͐͗̓̈́̓̏͒̽̑̑͒͐̓̀̓̏͊̇̓̓̈̃͌̄̔̓̇̄̾̎͑̃́̊́̌͋͋͗̆̏̎͒̈́̈́̀̎͊͗̇͊͒̈̈́̔̈́͐̈́̆̃̀̂̾̕̚͘̕̕͘̚͘̕͘͠͝͝͝͝͝͝

There’s a little less than two days until they announce the vaccine. This is going to be a major shock to the population, as we’ve all become complacent with the way things have become. I don’t even think anyone talks about the disease anymore. At least not the media, who really dictate what people talk about anyways.

Of course, we are going to gobble this up. Who wouldn’t want to return to normal, even though no one is sure what normal is anymore. Even once everyone has gotten their digital certificates for their vaccinations, that joy to life we once had is all but gone due to constant surveillance. We’ll go to our sporting events, cheer, laugh, and then return to being dead inside.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Having arrived earlier than most others, I found there was no clear entrance, so I ventured to find someone who is knowledgeable about the proceedings happening today.

There was someone off in the distance, so I ventured my way towards them, albeit uncomfortably. As I drew near, they took notice of me. I wasn’t sure how to proceed, since I haven’t taken any precautions since I arrived. I approach them cautiously donning my mask, rubbing my hands together as if something’s dirty,

“Uh,” I timidly ask, “where’s the stuff?”

3 Likes

That is why I carry a hand sized version in my bag at all times :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Screw gravity.

2 Likes

:joy:

3 Likes

the stars of heaven fell . . . as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs
drop

3 Likes

Reference shot of a 15 minute shutter speed under normal conditions:

Previous image: Approximated to be under a minute

3 Likes

2020-09-11T17:51:00Z

Oh dear! I almost forgot to wish the Apocalypse a happy anniversary!

2 Likes

I’ve been trying to receive any kind of radio signal that I can. I need to build some bigger antennae though. I just hope the backup documentation I have made contains this information. I’ll also need to obtain some solar panels. I know where to get some, potentially, but it will be dangerous to try and recover them.

My biggest hope is to be able to make contact with ISS. I doubt I will be able to send any messages, but if I can at least see if they’re transmitting, maybe it can shed some light on what just happened, if not, just to know they are ok. I pray that the brave people up there survived all this. I can’t even imagine what terrible horror they just witnessed.

3 Likes

These are truly dark days, and I mean that literally. Darker than the worst dust storms in the middle of the desert that I have had to live through, allergies and all. Can’t I just remove my sinuses? I am so terrified to think what has happened to all the coastal cities, I can’t even enjoy the new view of the ocean at my doorstep.

I’ve been able to pick up a few weak signals. I am going to try and monitor those channels as best I can, but I am not feeling too hopeful. From the scattered seconds of data I was able to retrieve today, I have been able to come to several conclusions.

First, our planet’s axis has been altered , and I am suspecting our rotation as well. I have no idea if this affected our orbit around the sun, but if our rotation has changed, we’ll certainly have a different amount of days in a year.

Second, seismic activity is off the charts. It isn’t just a few isolated areas, it is the entire planet. I don’t think I have the CPU power to analyse the damage done.

I don’t even want to speculate what the death toll could be.

3 Likes