New Commandos Game On the Way

Kalypso Media has announced that they have obtained the rights to the classic real-time tactics series, Commandos, and that they will develop new games in the series as well as re-release some of the older games on current platforms.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://ink.mostepic.win/new-commandos-game-on-the-way/
2 Likes

I liked playing commandos purely because

This reminding me of …

this…

loved commandoes, so excited for this one

oh that would be awesome. i still have one of the games at home…perhaps it warrant a reply

Definitely. I bought the trio on Fanatical 2-3 weeks ago. Really eager to play it again!

2 Likes

All the Commandos games plus 2 others are in a $1 Bundle Special on Fanatical at the moment:

Pyro Bundle @ $1.00 contains:

• Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines
  • Commandos: Beyond the Call of Duty
  • Commandos 2: Men of Courage
  • Commandos 3: Destination Berlin
  • Imperial Glory
  • Praetorians

That’s R13.50 right now. No idication of how long it’ll be available for though.
https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/pyro-bundle?ref=grizzledgeek

3 Likes

Thank you, Greg, the bundle man. I bought a different bundle with the Commandos games only, for the same rediculuously low price :frowning:

1 Like

i have behind enemy lines and Destination Berlin, have the actual discs. i think we bought them at a cna sale way back when for like R20 hahaha

1 Like

I’ve always wanted to play the Commando games but never actually did. So this is great news!

1 Like

this is great news. Loved the commondo’s game. they should just stick to the top down gameplay and not go make it full 3D game.

1 Like

It will probably be a first person sneak-em-up where you switch party members. That means it will be trash and I will give it a skip.

A trip of nostalgia revisiting the first Commandos game: Wot I Think – Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines

1 Like

I only had the demo. Bought the bundle for a rainy day

This is one heck of a necro, but there was a Commandos trailer recently:

1 Like

that looks awesome