Ni No Kuni II

Couldn’t find a thread for the game, so I’ll start one now.

I thoroughly enjoyed it as my one “new full game” of the year. I got it with the season pass on sale, but I sat wondering “where is this new content?”

It got announced yesterday

And it is coming on on Thursday. I think they hold the record for shortest announcement to release date in gaming history!
2 Likes

I absolutely loved this game. I did not enjoy Ni No Kuni 1, but this one was right up my alley.

2 Likes

not to hijack the thread but have you guys seen or played dragon quest 11, started a few days ago and its a super chilled old school jrpg

I know it exists. I just don’t have the luxury of buying games anymore… I can only really justify one 50% off game a year :\

But I certainly would like to give it a shot.

Gotta say, I’m a little disappointed. Seems like it is just a new maze thingy like the doors with a new objective system. No real story line (other that something to explain the new maze, and presumably the end boss fight).

Not sure how long this will hold my interest. I never even finished the end-game maze, or the extra quests/levels added in the free DLC.

Ok, I might have jumped the gun on that last message. I made some bad assumptions. There is a quest line and some form of story starting to develop after beating the first mini-boss in the new labyrinth.