Nier: Automata

Surprisingly there isn’t a topic for Nier: Automata. Also, it feels like the game came out last year but I see it came out in 2017 already. And now it’s also available on Game Pass.

It’s highly acclaimed and I know @Beo loves it. I will start playing it this coming weekend. Have any of you played it?

2 Likes

Definitely on my to play list - are you playing on Xbox One @Solitude? Or do you have a One X?

1 Like

I’ve got an XBox One X. Just love the console.

1 Like

Such a great game. I need to finish it properly

1 Like

Nice. I’ve just got the Xbone. So might just wait and hope the game comes to the PC Gamepass.

1 Like

I still used @Beo’s PSN account years ago to play this. I also did the one ending though. Maybe once I’ve played Nier remastered I’ll go back and do the rest.

1 Like

Played it all the way through when it came out and got all 26 endings. It’s one of my favourite games and it’s still my favourite soundtrack ever.

2 Likes

By the way if you only get one ending you miss most of the plot.

1 Like

It’s a special game but the combat didn’t do it for me. I finished it once and can’t stomach the idea of playing it multiple times to get all the endings. I love the world, characters and the soundtrack and I know I should give it another bash.

2 Likes

Absolutely this!

So far I’ve finished 2 playthroughs of the game. Playing as 9S is quite different with the hacking, and seeing certain events from a different perspective makes it much more than just replaying the game. I was expecting the 3rd playthrough to be from the perspective of A2 but the story continues from the “ending” and gets quite dramatic. I’m also loving the dialog between Bot 042 and A2.

I’ve come to see the “ending” as not an ending at all.

1 Like