Nioh 2 Official Thread

3 Likes

Damn.

This game is going to break me. I am ready for it

2 Likes

Some playlists that i’m watching as the game goes on. i really dig FightinCowboy as a content creator and streamer.

1 Like

I played from 00:00 until just before 02:00. It is glorius.

Here’s me taking down the first boss:

Second boss fight:

and one for @Wlad

1 Like

Why would I need tips or build guides? Do you think me a noob?

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Some more usefulness…

1 Like
1 Like

Nioh 2 version 1.05 update now available

Features

• The player will now gain “Proficiency” faster when using a weapon that is not as high in Proficiency as their highest proficiency leveled weapon.
  • Some of the Dojo missions now require less Proficiency.
  • Lowered the health of Gaki and the power of some of their attacks.
  • Lowered the strength of a few overpowered attack used by the following enemies: “Yoki” / “Enki.”
  • Buffed the HP of “Acolytes.”
  • Adjusted the recommended levels of some missions to more adequately reflect their perceived difficulty.
  • When Gyuki charges into the floodgate the horn will stab into it, and Gyuki’s jumping attacks etc. will no longer break the floodgate.
  • Adjusted the defensive strength and the amount of health of Shimotsuma Rairen in “Pervading Waters.”
  • Improved the Homing for the hatchet skill “Arise.”
  • Reduced the wisdom requirement needed to release the Shiftling skill “Murderous Strike.”
  • Made upward adjustment to Guardian Spirit Hiyokucho’s blessing “Medicine Burst” so that it would also affect Acolytes.
  • However, the range of the blessing is now capped from infinite range to seven meters.
  • Extended the distance at which Mujina can recognize gestures.

See more at: https://www.gematsu.com/2020/03/nioh-2-version-1-05-update-now-available

1 Like

The last couple of bosses have all been human(oid) types and have not given me that much grief to be honest. I died once or twice but nothing like the almost 50 times against the third boss.

1 Like

Don’t worry about what? (Spoilers)

If you care for spoilers there are plenty, obviously he’s talking about NG+

Which is why I was asking you what I shouldn’t worry about. I don’t want to watch the video.

In a nutshell, don’t worry about the meta until you’ve completed it first. “Your first playthough should be enjoyable, find the skills you like, min-max a little, but get to know the mechanics. The gameplay really begins in NG+ and that’s when you focus on making your build perfect.”

Ah so nothing I don’t already know (from playing hundreds of hours of Nioh)