Nioh 2 Official Thread

and

1 Like
3 Likes

Ryomen Sukuna :rage: :sob:

hahaha… just taken out Kamaitachi last night, first time. I actually expected it to be a lot worse.

All bosses except (yatsu) up to now have been super easy compared to Ryomen. I couldn’t beat him the beta and I’m really struggling with him now.

Edit : Just took him down. That’s was hard, will upload video soon.

1 Like

FML I’m really struggling with a level now. It’s one of those always awesome levels that has multiple bosses and boss no. 4 is really giving me a hard time.

1 Like

I did it. I beat the final boss. Now the real game starts. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

First DLC coming in July. Cannot wait.

1 Like

New weapon for first DLC revealed:

Looks like fun.

1 Like

Think now’s a chance to get back into it.

1 Like

The new weapon is amazing! I had to respec my character since it scales with magic, courage and strength but that’s a price I’ll gladly pay. The splitstaff as its called is, as the name implies, a staff that splits in two with chains in-between. What this means is that it can be used like a staff but certain moves will make it act like nunchucks. This is basically a combination of two weapon types I really wanted in the game so I am over the moon.

Probably some PC version and/or DLC 3 news.

1 Like

@Blazzok @Hiro @1nF4m0u5

PC version up for pre-order for R269 on steam.

What a damn bargain.

4 Likes

Thanks @Wlad!

It’s such a bargain. I wonder if they will increase the price.

5 Likes

The final DLC is out today. Sadly, no new weapon this time but they did add new skills for all the weapons as well as the Abyss mode.

4 Likes

The game is releasing on PC this Friday. Anyone else excited?

3 Likes

Even though I’ve finished it on PS4 I’m very excited for the PC version as well. Just hope my PC can run it well.

I’m probably going to go for the same build as I use on PS4 (claws/fist and sword with a focus on ninjutsu), just because that is what I find the most fun. I will use all weapons for the mastery though.

The cool thing is eventually you can save different builds and swap between them (at the cost of a respec book ).

2 Likes

It will be available for download from 10am.

2 Likes

Busy downloading now. One hour and twenty minutes to go.

1 Like