Not Tonight & Not Tonight 2: This time in America

Not Tonight is a post-Brexit management game, fusing a time-pressure RPG with a politically charged story where every decision matters. Will you join the resistance and fight the regime – or keep your head down and hope that one day this will all be a distant memory?

• Man the doors of pubs, clubs, festivals and parties, finding work via the BouncR app
  • Check IDs, manage guestlists, and stop revellers from becoming unruly
  • Upgrade your apartment, bouncer and equipment to better prepare yourself for the future
  • Decide what lengths you’ll go to in order to survive in a Britain on the verge of collapse

Pretty neat pixel-art style management game that I’ve been following the development of. Got a lot of the same ideas as games like Papers Please. It’s only due to be released on PC, XB, PS and Switch sometime later in the year, but the devs are running a limited beta at the moment containing just the first few weeks of the game (roughly 2 hours of content.)

I have a spare beta key for whoever asks for it first.

LOL, this looks like it could be amusing.

1 Like

Does that mean you want the beta key?

Haven’t played with the beta yet myself, but did watch a little gameplay stream, and yes, some pretty amusing stuff in it. Especially if you enjoy dry, sarcastic British humour.

1 Like

Mini necro… Bought this last night and man is it fun. I think the part i enjoy the most is the music :musical_note::musical_score::musical_note:

Looking forward to upgrading to a better clicker etc. At the moment i’m going a bit slow

1 Like

May i have a beta key?

Saw a video on it and it looks almost exactly like Papers please, the game play mechanic that is.

The game released on the 17th… Don’t think you can get beta keys after a game is released? Unless someone can give you a press kit key.

Lol i didn’t even see how old this thread was XD nvm then!

1 Like

There’s a new Not Tonight game on the way. Not Tonight 2 moves the games play over the Atlantic to the US.

Immigration Enforcement Case #112: You are under arrest. Unless your friends can cross a broken America, retrieve your identifying documents and stay out of trouble… this is the end of the American dream for you.

In an alternative broken America, where capitalism and political greed have taken center stage, your friend has gone missing. Snatched during a protest, Eduardo Suarez has been seized by the authorities, and now sits ready for processing in the Miami gulag.

Not Tonight 2 is an American document-checking road trip, fusing a time-pressure RPG with a politically charged, dark comedy where every decision matters. Will Eduardo’s friends Malik, Kevin and Mari manage to locate and deliver his documents to Miami in time, or is this the end of the American dream?

A Beta of the game, covering the first hour of game play, is available for the next 7 days through Steam. I have two extra Beta keys that anyone who wants to try the game can have. Let me know, and I’ll PM a key to you.