Offbeat . . . Off Topic

My dog just ate 50 bucks. Godammit Humphrey

2 Likes

He’ll have to work pro-bone-o to pay you back…

4 Likes

images%20(9)

5 Likes

But seriously - good one haha

1 Like

With the rise of the anti plastic movement this is coming back in a big way. But not in sa ofcourse :smiley:

To be honest, I’m a liar.

“Ohforfuckssake…”

Anyone wanna do my work tomorrow? Also JHB people… where is a good place for late lunch on Sunday? (mothers day)

1 Like

I woke up this morning with a spring in my step. Today was quite good as well and I’m looking forward to our son arriving in 3 months time. My usual doom and gloom has done a complete 180 and I’m excited for many things in life again!

The fact that my wife and I now carpool every day (she joined my company this month) and we get to ha e lunch every so often also helps quite a lot. Especially now that her stress levels have dropped considerably due to the more relaxed environment and she now has time and energy when she gets home (which is now at least an hour before me).

Life is good!

5 Likes

:smiley: good to hear read some of these.

That’s great to hear.

It’s that time again. Club duvet is rocking, and I’m on the VIP list.
See you all tmrw. Have a good night.

1 Like

And good morning! It’s Friday, yay! Hope it’s a good one. Take it easy :+1:

3 Likes

Morning peoples!

1 Like

Morning everyone. This week has been so incredibly busy. I can’t wait for the weekend and a bit of rest. I’ve missed this place a lot.

2 Likes

Hello there all

1 Like

peeks in !!!

there were less than 10 messages within the last 12 hours, so i’ve actually managed to stay informed and up to date! yay

morning peoples :slight_smile: morning solitude (not a peoples) :grin:

3 Likes

That is what happens when I am not on here

Morning people of the palace

Hopefully this day goes by fast

1 Like