Offbeat . . . Off Topic

I’m also back a week and just feel angry at everything and everyone.

1 Like

Good Mythical Morning one an all

This weekend was short but good, I am not ready for the total boredom of work yet - so hard to stay motivated here when there is nothing for me to do most days.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr . . . . . . . . . .
I hate you a little

het jy reggekom met oxygen not included?

ekt uit 22 duplicants nou nog net 10 oor…ekt nie meer water nie en die water wat ek het is vuil… ugh eks darem op cycle 76…

Bwahahahahahahaha ek het 6 mense gehad, perongeluk 'n water dam raak getref en die komplex geflood! So teen cycle 6 was alles dood! Ek het ook baie gesukkel om oxygen te maak in sekere kamers
Ek het baie om te leer
@DieGrootHammer jy MOET die game kry!

Lol ek het juis hierdie game gekry met hierdie event. Ek moet dit nou net install and bietjie probeer

Dis jou tipe game - jy gaan dit love

Ek love dit en my arme people gaan net dood

Wel dan sal ek dit bietjie download en kyk.

In plaas van Kerbals wat jy opblaas, gaan jy mense starve :stuck_out_tongue: Maar dis 'n strategy game met 'n Baie hoe learning curve met almost geen instructions - so perfek vir jou

1 Like

Morning all

Traffic back to its usual this morning :frowning: mind you, can’t really complain as I’m only 5km from work

jy sal dit regtig love… flip van die mense is baie technical met hoe hulle hulle bases bou.

Flip its getting really hot now.

Keep the heat please! The sun started shining now - meh

Very! I had to go out now and it’s crazy hot out there. I feel so bad for the poor beggars at the robots.

Heh all the clouds are gone, its already warming up again and the wind is blowing like mad

Been tough to get back into the swing of things wow!
Starting racing bikes again, so taking a break from the PC gaming. But looking for a console again to satisfy my gaming needs when they arise.

1 Like

I remember you mentioned the bikes. How is it going?

Lekker, first race is o the 10th of Feb. Really is a beast to ride.

1 Like

ok guys i invited murfle

1 Like

@murfle welcome to the new tk