Offbeat . . . Off Topic

So the cake did not appease the gods… the bosses are fighting again… and like load they are yelling in the boardroom and i can hear almost everything they are saying all the way to my office :frowning:

aggenee man dis nie cool nie!

1 Like

Sheesh Wenz, that sounds like an awful place to work.

2 Likes

ja hey its getting worse and worse

Ek kan goed glo

ons loop op eggshells by die huis want my pa is in 'n mood - hy wil noks met ons te doen he nie en niemand weet wat sy issue is nie

dis grumpy old man issues, hulle wil alleen wees maar ook nie… so hulle is annoyed met hulself oor hul nie weet wat om met hulself te doen nie

Yea 'n groot deel van dit is oor hy 70 word oor n maand en hy is weereens deur se dokter gese hy is gesond is - hy het geglo en vas geglo hy gaan dood wees teen 60

So…apparently when I’m on leave it seems everyone thinks I have even more time to work. But now I’m done. Bad word incoming, but fuck this, I’m taking leave now.

Also, I see more and more people are getting to level 3. Just a quick note on that…I WAS FIRST!! LOL

Also, my toe nail fell off…so this week can go eat is big bag of hairy, bulbous…erm…feet

Booooooooo. Hehe how do you know that you were first? Man I was waiting for those new threads to appear this morning so that I can make it to 200 threads read.

FLIP chairs are even being pushed around now…i wonder if we should just all leave…

Hahah I’ve been chasing it like crazy, so been making sure that I’m ahead of the thread read statistic. Its the only target that kept everyone from gaining level 3.

Oh noes! It looks like I missed a lot of topics. Hammer has way more topic views than me and yet I thought I read all topics at least once.

I honestly don’t know how though. I really don’t know where I found those threads, but I’m sure as hell gonna claim it hahahah.

Hehe congrats!

Wow it really sounds very rough there. Perhaps just make sure everything it packed in such way that you can get out if things get bad.

Yea I am calling Cheat - @SIGSTART!!! How is he cheating!

2 Likes

He creates threads, read them and then delete them. Very sneaky.

2 Likes

No shenanigans has ever happened on this account. I promise there is no foul play here…only awesome forum skillz.

I think so! :stuck_out_tongue:

Its either that or they count private messages as well - and if that is the case dan moet hammer ophou loveletters stuur! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes