Hopefully this day goes by fast

1 Like

Good Morning and…

TGIF!

1 Like

A tanker in Poland carrying 12 tons of liquid milk chocolate overturned

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@Wyvern is it national act like a bitch day? Every woman I have dealt with this morning is being a tief

2 Likes

Not that I know of - so far I havent been bitchy Im just grumpy - I hereby give you permission to bitchslap them

Also that spilled chocolate is against everything I believe in!

Mornin’ folks

Had a great hockey practice last night, and then I woke up at 2am to watch the Jets kick the crap out of Nashville in game 7. On to the semi-finals!!

2 Likes

*teef

also shame, why is it wyverns job.

Are all the women you’ve dealt with in the same office/area? maybe their in-sync month has arrived, and you’re stuck in the middle of a Red Wedding.

1 Like

It’s tief !

No - one is in Joburg, one is at another business and the other is on the floor below me. I don’t think Red Tide is the problem here.

1 Like

I dunno hey, can never rule out birthing a blood diamond!

Best is to ask, that never goes wrong does it? Especially if you ask right after they’ve been @Solitude towards you (yes, this is now a synonym for “mean/ugly”).

I’m sure @Wyvern can confirm that asking a woman if its shark week right after they @solitude at you , they are honest and friendly as they understand your frustration with this Blood Moon event.

sigh…can anyone tell that its REALLY quiet at work and im sitting here twiddling my thumbs right now? :smiley:

1 Like

I award you 1 internet for your seemless combination of period metaphors.

*EDIT: also, *seamless

Godammit I knew that. I blame haste and technology

WTF! The power when out and my computer died even though its connected to a UPS and the solar system.

1 Like

Power went out here in Maryvale as well…

good morrows, i am so tired and annoyed.

i am officially a snot factory :sneezing_face::mask::face_vomiting:

What up people. i am happy as shit this morning. Cause the cats only woke me up at 6am and not at 5am. Extra hour of sleep. Whoo hoo!

2 Likes

Ok, good. I was wondering if someone had forgotten to pay the bills again.

Man, I’d think Jupiter alone would be enough to power a PC until the Earth plummets into the Sun…