Offbeat . . . Off Topic

Die kat het 'n pretty band met sy naam Gucci op en die vrou se nommer - ek het haar al 3 keer gebel oor die kat maar sy ignore my

Ai man dit suck dat sy so min oor die kat omgee.

I’m struggling.

I bought a ā€œplastic stickā€ from China. It can also be used as a wireless camera in narrow spaces…
Don’t ask.

The instruction manual is, as expected, very basic and brief. It seems now it’s only wifi with Andriod/iOS.
Do you smart people know how I can use this on PC?

yep veral oor dit al in Nov begin het.

dude you lost me completely. … try googling the sticks name?

/wave
/walk
/sleep

1 Like

Some more things I want to want add:

  1. 8 additional brown switches packaged with KB
  2. Its construction is a fully metal build - making it a very sturdy build as well as very heavy.
  3. It has a much smaller footprint than the Genius KB I was using: as a result, no dedicated media keys, but I knew that buying it.
  4. It’s now also making my setup looking a hell of a lot cleaner.
  5. Two large rubber feet coupled with 4 smaller ones by the kick-out feet, additionally - the feet themselves also have large rubber ā€œshoesā€; kudos to Redragon for that implementation.

So far, I’m really happy with this purchase.

Did I mention how much I like the sounds of ā€œclankā€ when I type, along with the occasional ā€œclickā€. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Almost done with GTA V single player, anyone up for some multiplayer soon?

Still waiting on the panel beater to get back with final figures for My SO’s damage as well, what he F@%k is going on with cars and forum members, is there like a secret hit squad I don’t know about.

Also hi, this week is hell.

Insurance should surely cover most of it?

Edit: aaand done reading 110 messages.

1 Like

You could try an Android emulator if nothing else works.

1 Like

Platform - PC?

I’m going down to Cape Town in June. Will be getting GTA (PC) from my brother while I’m there.
So, sometime in June I’ll hopefully be back in the game.

And mine R49k. At least insurance pays for it…

1 Like

There’s too much talk about too much money in this thread… :expressionless:

Sure thing. Let’s talk about our salaries. You start

I’m my own boss in a family business - there is no such thing as a salary: allowance, more like.

I’m gonna hit the hay. See you all tomorrow :+1::tada:

1 Like

Let me one up The Nightwatchman and say,

Night fam - see y’all in the morning.

1 Like

And good morning! Ah good ol’ Wednesday.
Have a great day :+1:

Morning everyone. I can feel the cold, snotty grips of flu getting a hold on me.

1 Like

Good morning all

I just know today is not going to be as amazing as yesterday

1 Like