Offbeat . . . Off Topic

3 Likes

Happy Friday!

Is it Friday? I think it’s Friday…

2 Likes

It was just so much fun. There was false reports due to the “storm” we got yesterday. The amount of times people sent old info was mental. And on our community page, every post someone had to go and post the fracking wrong info.

So all I did was post the twitter link from the South African weather site - stating the whatsapp is fake news

And some keyboard warrior started spamming the page with links to articles saying its a horrible storm. And Im sure it was crazy at some parts of the country - but where we are living it was raining heavy and it was all over by 2pm - they all went on and on about how we are going to blow away or be flooded.

I just shut up and left and wont engage with idiots

2 Likes

Just summed up why I don’t join community groups, especially on Fakebook. It usually ends up with somebody being butthurt after it’s proved to them that they’ve been distributing fake news/false facts/etc and then the “oh but it’s good to be vigilant” type crap starts.

3 Likes

Exactly!

I keep kakking them out for posting crap like that and they get so upset - but they keep forgetting there are other idiots out there that believes this crap.

So I have gotten into the habit of just deleting idiotic posts. And then the people cry about why has their post been removed - and I just tell them its admin discression

2 Likes

And for some reason a variation of https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/grab-and-go-code-chalkers/ appears rather frequently

and https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/knock-slash-car-warning/ also makes its rounds

3 Likes

All the fracking time!!!

2 Likes

Yay more loadshedding tonight…

2 Likes

No matter how good things are, we as humans are still going to find something to complain about it.

1 Like

omw, went for my first laser light treatment on my face and flip, i dont know when last my face didnt feel like it was missing a layer of skin…

3 Likes

Is jy darem ok?

1 Like

ja hey, voel baie beter nou na die calming laser treatment.

2 Likes

Improbable questions are returned with improbable answers.

1 Like

F*ck Facebook.

2 Likes

Hahahaha dit klink nie of jy kalm is nie!

2 Likes

nee hoor my vel voel soveel beter, kani glo dat net a lig soveel verskil kan maak nie.

4 Likes

Ek is baie bly om te hoor!

hugs

3 Likes

Im alive, just been offline :blush: thanks for caring

6 Likes

Yay @Donisia! :tada::tada::wave:

2 Likes

So, off to bed. Read you all in the morning. :ok_hand:

3 Likes