Offbeat . . . Off Topic

But its month start.

Ek is vas aan die slaap. En die beste is ek het gisteraand so 11uur uit gepaas al. Maar dan 2 uur wakker gemaak om honde te laat pee.

Not a brand new job, still at the old place, but I am working 4 hours minimum a week extra at a retail shop for some extra cash.

Okay nice! Congrats! May it go well. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dankie, behoort goed te wees, en so elke nou en dan n saterdag werk so dis nie rof nie.

1 Like

We are heavily contemplating moving back to Cape Town or somewhere neighbouring within the next 2-5 years. This town is not what my dad remembered leaving behind. Itā€™s changed; not for the better.

Its freaking here woot :wink:

ITS FREAKING HUGE TAKING UP 3 SLOTS

10 Likes

So, about that cablingā€¦

5 Likes

If i want to use my phone it has to update an app if i want to use my pc it has to update if i want to use my console it has to update, how i wish for the simpler times again :persevere:

3 Likes

Just the other day people on ts was taking about this lol.

Nice @crzwaco! Enjoy!

Also @Flex, it turns out we arenā€™t even friends on Steam. I thought Iā€™m friends with everyone.

1 Like

Nice @crzwaco !

You are welcome to come and try to sort it out :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I am very selective on who I have as friends. They go through a screening process first. Will let you know if you pass or fail

My Steam friendship comes with a prize. Itā€™s probably the best kind of Steam friend you can ever have. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Unfriendly people.

2 Likes

Haha, its cool, just close it up and max some graphics out.

If thereā€™s anyone else that Iā€™m not friends with please send me a friend request. I like spying on people and see what they play and such. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Morning people of the palace

Somewhere along the night I developed a sore throat - not killing me sore, just irritated.

I also managed to kick off all my bedding and shed 2 layers of long sleave tops (it was fracking cold last night)

Woke up at 5am frozen

3 Likes

Happy Thursday

2 Likes

up here in the berg I had to change Mia at 1a.m as it was getting too warm.
Weird as hell, probably snowing

oh, and 120 posts till we break this thread (it is 10k hey)

1 Like