Offbeat . . . Off Topic

I’m 30, turning 31 in August, so probably one of the younger ones :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll have you know I turned 30 2 months ago.

1 Like

Well im not the most active but i am 22

But apparently the secret to youth is fasting, like 3 days at a time. :thinking:

1 Like

I saw that ninja edit

What did it say originally?

Enjoy your youth @TechThief! Go do lots of stuff!

I have no idea what you are talking about :stuck_out_tongue:

He was not the moat active. And I was about to say something and then BOOM. Edit.

Screw that, i just want to play video games :smiley:

That’s as good a thing to do as any. :slight_smile:

Don’t make the same mistake everyone here except me did. Go out and enjoy your younger days. When you’re old like Wyvern you’ll look back with regret.

1 Like

I only regret a few things, the ex bastard mainly, and maybe that first meet up when we met Hammer for the first time. @DieGrootHammer is impossible to get rid of once he knows you :stuck_out_tongue:

Meh im good, about the only thing i still would like to do is shark diving, then I am fine, I’m not a drinker, or much of a party person, also an introvert, the only place i get excited for is rAge expo each year. Other thab that if my youth could be filled with me playing video games, that would be youth well spent

It’s a difficult one.

If I could go back to my twenties, I would change a lot. I was too lazy back then. Too unsure of myself.

Oh well, regrets. The only thing we can do is our best at the moment to either make the present good or try and make the future a good one.

1 Like

Truth. I think we all wish we could go back to our 20’s with the mindset we have now. I wouldn’t have made college 100 times harder for myself by being such a lazy toss.

1 Like

I was very productive in my 20’s. Finished top of my year at varsity, got a good job and joined their exco by 24. Founded a company with a business partner at age 30. Now i’m looking back and wishing I relaxed a bit more and could enjoy my “youth”. I often feel I wasted good time and would rather take on the stress I had back then now, as it wasn’t really worth it.

Morning peoples! Almost weekend.

Morning everyone!!!

mornings good peoples! so glad its friday!

Morning all

@DieGrootHammer ek hoop jy voel beter

Dai gif van gister is baie apt vandag ek is bedonnered - die hitte het betekin ek het so 3 ure se slaap in