Offbeat . . . Off Topic

144hz is the business. Congrats!

Had a 144hz for years, but sold it with my setup when I sold it. Had a decent 75hz screen with my new PC, but once you have had 144hz, a normal screen feels terrible

1 Like

Morning people of the palace

tired today, need to get my arse in gear today and the mood isnt there

1 Like

mornings! its crazy busy at the office, looks like everyone was just waiting for me to come back form leave :tired_face:

1 Like

Tipies ne!

1 Like

It’s weird seeing @Flex and @Deadlypinecone having a discussion. Their avatars make it look like they’re talking to themselves. It’s confusing, actually…

7 Likes

I have demanded he change. but he refuses!

My Gir isn’t on a pig

2 Likes

I think I win
The basic idea of the assignment is to see whether we can apply the basics and whether we can use critical thinking to analyse a case study and apply what we have learnt this semester. In the first question it deals with corporate responsibility as well as generally how the organisation is being viewed internally as well as externally.
Question 2 deals with multinational organisations and whether they are ready to be a multinational organisation.

The fact that I am using that as an introduction for an assignment where you had 2 answer 2 questions I win
I just didnt have a conclusion for them

Morning everyone.

2 Likes

greetings on this shitty humpday

a doos in a yaris almost drove into me, he clearly doesnt know how to use a F&$^^& Mirror

2 Likes

Morning peoples!

It sucks so much to be back at work. We are so incredibly busy.

How’s everyone else doing?

2 Likes

Morning everyone.

1 Like

Morning people of the palace

Hope you are all well

Im doing good, I managed to finish my unisa homework yesterday

otherwise its all quiet. I am blaming Murph for getting me hooked on Vikings wolves of midgard

mornings everyone!

1 Like

@Solitude does your car’s infotainment system have apple carplay or android auto loaded on it?

I don’t know. As far as I know it should be but when I just got the car I couldn’t find Android Auto in the Google Play Store and um then never checked again.

Are you having troubles with it?

no not having issues with it, was just wondering if your car had it. you can get android auto here: https://www.cars.co.za/motoring_news/how-to-get-android-auto-in-sa/44038/?gclid=CjwKCAjw8uLcBRACEiwAaL6MSbK9j3Nw91pyT976CqhMgmkji8Va-8P_Y3P8ptpIeZxQGqkXClSM7BoCGXAQAvD_BwE

i have it on my phone but i need it to be loaded on the car’s infotainment system. it launched on 6 Aug in the EU for Mazda, so now im trying to get an answer from Mazda here as to when the upgrade will be available here. their answer is they are still testing it and dont have a confirmed rollout date, but my thing is what is so different to the EU version of my cars infotainment system that would warrant them having to test soemthing that is already working on the EU cars…

Thanks Wenz! I’ll give it a try this weekend and see if it’s loaded on my car.

You can download the android auto apk and side load it. Its not officially available in SA as yet so wont be on the play store.

1 Like