Official Fortnite Battle Royale Thread

Seeing that there are other official game pages I thought I’d create one for Fortnite Battle Royale where we can discuss and share everything to do with the game.

Epic Games’ Trello

2 Likes

I’ll start, I’ve been playing Fortnite for a couple of months now and am really enjoying it.

Tonight I finally caved and bought the ‘Battle pass’ for 850 vbucks, or whatever it’s called. I bought the 1000 vbuck bundle for R165 for that.
Now every day something new will be unlocked. There are 33 days left of season 3 it said.

After getting my few tweaks I now have a new outfit and a few quirky moves to battle with.

When I first started playing I used to be afraid of other players and used to move in cover and always land far away, but now I’m forcing myself to jump early and dive hard to get weapons quickly in order to make it out of that starting phase rush alive.

This is my guy in his spacesuit looking smart.

I’ll try and screenshot each of the rewards for each day.

1 Like

New update coming. Not sure what it’s about. I’ll try find out.

I found the patch notes site but 3.4 isnt displayed on it yet.

Patch notes for 3.4 are out. Check them here for everything.

The one thing that’s cool in the update for me is:

Next Phase of Crossplay Improvements on Console

• You can now add, remove, and manage Epic Friends from the main menu.
  • You can now send, receive, and respond to crossplay Party Invites.
  • Party Finder now includes Epic Friends on other platforms.

I will be trying it out later tonight. I have a few friends, including some of you on here, as Epic friends. It will make things a lot easier.

So I saw the friends lost on the console tonight. Looks basic but has it’s functions.

I’ve screenshotted some pictures of the daily unlocks for this week

These guys are on the ball

Yes please. Thank you very much

2 Likes

Also looking forward to getting this emote

1 Like

Awesome edit

1 Like

I finally found a llama! It gave me 500 of each build material and a few extras. Although when you open it it makes a huge explosion sound. Solidly giving your location away.

Am sure Fortniters will appreciate this… Oversized Fortnite xBox One game and controller! All edible. Now you can eat your game and controller too. Made by an ex-student now living in Perth who runs her own bakery.

2 Likes

Cool. Too bad there’s nothing for reference for how big it is :slight_smile:

1 Like

Port a fort coming soon aparently

Changed to full article

1 Like

So true

Can someone here explain to me why everyone who plays this game wants the towers place on the map destroyed?

Something is happening on April the 23rd! Rumours are speading everywhere. Aparently something might happen to Tilted Towers because of the meteors…

Fan art

Then they released this:

Is it a new China map?

Guess we’ll see

New weapon with Fortnite update, the Clinger Grenade.

Rarity: Uncommon
Location: Floor Loot, Supply Drops, Supply Llamas, Treasure Chests
Explosion Delay (once attached to target): 2.5 seconds
Player Damage: 100
Structure Damage: 200
Radius: 1 Tile
Max Stack Size: 10
Pickup Stack Size: 3
Stick this grenade to an enemy and wait for it to explode after a short duration!
Cannot explode in the air.
Will cling to any surface or player hit.
Will detonate early if a structure it is attached to is destroyed.

Epic is trolling players waiting for the comet.

Chairs and a couch. A TV. Even a telescope pointed at the comet.

1 Like