Official MEW Race of Geeks [MEWRL]

In the game settings, I changed the Steering Saturation to 50, from 0. This gives an almost 1:1 feel with the on-screen wheel. Try that if you have a Logitech G920

1 Like

Awesome thank you so much. I shall try that out.

I have the G29 which basically the same wheel

1 Like

Yes indeed. When I have power again some day Iā€™ll take a screenshot of my settings, as Iā€™ve changed the Brake Saturation as well that means I donā€™t have to mach the pedal down all the way for 100% braking. Plus I lowered the force feedback way down.

1 Like

How do I add a table so I can post the results

1 Like

@DieGrootHammer? Maybe he knows I have no clue

1 Like

Google docs is the easiest to keep track of scores and times

3 Likes

Manually making tables with anything more than a couple of columns/rows in Markdown is a pain in the arse. You need to use a combination of | and -.

|C1 Heading|C2 Heading|C3 Heading|
|-|-|-|
|row 1 info|more info|even more info| 
|row 2 info|other info|still more info|

Which should give you thisā€¦

C1 Heading C2 Heading C3 Heading
row 1 info more info even more info
row 2 info other info still more info

For anything more complicated than that I use this site: https://www.tablesgenerator.com/markdown_tables# . When you are done building your table, hit the ā€œGenerateā€ button on the bottom left, then the ā€œCopy to clipboardā€ button bottom right, and paste the result into your post here. Should work. (Also like that tool because if you allow cookies itā€™ll save your table between sessions so you can edit and update it without having to rebuild it every time.)

ETA: But yeah, like @Flex suggests, might even be easier and more accessible to set something up using Google Sheets: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/

2 Likes

Going to destroy my controller soon. Feels like I canā€™t go any faster with controller

1 Like

Dude at least you can go, I keep crashing and making my laps invalid

Thereā€™s definitely a couple of places on that circuit where the track limits border is being applied a little too strictly. I keep clipping the apex on T14 a little too much and invalidating not only that lap but the next one too. Itā€™s many frustrating indeed.

Also struggling with the speeds and line through the T5-T6-T7 bit - Iā€™m either carrying way too much speed into there and cut T6 completely or go wide at T7, or I play it safe and go in a lot slower, but then drop a chunk of time.

1 Like

How many of you are on controllers and how many on wheels?

Xbox 360 wireless controller

1 Like

Wheel

10 chars

I am on wheel

Controller on the XB
Dodgy old GTDF wheel on PC

I just got XBOX Game Pass and will be joining in on the F1 2018 fun. I will be on a controller and hoping for the best!

Looking at the brake bias strategies and knowing T9ā€™s from your T10ā€™s means I will probably not do too well!

1 Like

Soā€¦is everyone still doing this? I have to go set a time in the the upcoming Chinese GP.

I will try but if I keep getting laps that doesnt count, this week the controller might just go flying

Whats the verdict on needing proof of purchase for any of these games? Iā€™d like to take part in my own wayā€¦

1 Like

As long as you donā€™t cheat and change inf files for the cars to give you an unfair advantage, I donā€™t think it matters at all how and where you sources the game.

1 Like