As the 2019 season officially opens in Melbourne today so does the more important Official MEW Race of Geeks start.
Rules are simple.
- You may enter using F1 2017 or F1 2018
- You may use any controller
- You may use any configuration regarding setup and assists as long as no scripts or hacks are used.
- Track will be the current weekends track - raced in “ghost mode” (insert correct name here) as we are using different platforms a photo of your best lap time(s) must be posted on the forum (whatsapp group for times if posting images is a mission) with a piece of paper saying “MEW F1 (username)” visible no late than Lights out on Sunday.
- You have two chances of scoring
5.1 “Quali” will be done on the track to be used for that weekends race IN ANY CAR YOU CHOOSE
5.2 Race day will be in a predetermined car.
- Points are 10 for a win 9 for second etc etc
- Should their be enough interest we can have a team event. First race will determine the team (first and last, second and second last)
- I will organise a physical trophy for the winner and winning team (posted in December, received in July)
- Have fun - who cares if you do a 1.51 in Melbourne.
With the rules out the way, lets get this party started!
First race will be in a HAAS as their is not much difference in performance between the two games (to my knowledge)
*Remember Melbourne is an early start on Sunday so get those times in.
Rules are open for discussion until tomorrow evening.