Official Movie Trailer Thread

dunno if I will ever watch this version.

I am still scared from the original

1 Like

Haha, ya not really a kids movie despite the fact that many of us watched it as kids.

I rewatched the original more recently and it still holds up as a good movie - not so sure about this remake though.

3 Likes

Releases on Netflix today:

Mowgli: Legend of the Jungle

Acclaimed actor and director Andy Serkis reinvents Rudyard Kiplingā€™s beloved masterpiece, in which a boy torn between two worlds accepts his destiny and becomes a legend.

Cast includes:
Christian Bale - Bagheera
Cate Blanchett - Kaa
Benedict Cumberbatch - Shere Khan
Naomie Harris - Nisha
Andy Serkis - Baloo
1 Like

Canā€™t wait. Omg.
I watched the first one twice in the movies. Looking forward to this one is an understatement

2 Likes

Edit reason: discourse wonā€™t let me post 4 times in a row

Edit again. Still canā€™t post more than 3 replies, hereā€™s another one.

2 Likes

Okay, so no trailer here, but definitely worth a mentionā€¦

Itā€™s listed as a ā€œNetflix Movieā€ with a 1h30m running time, and with the release date set at ā€œ2018ā€. The page has just gone up, so the potential is high that the rumour of Black Mirror returning on 28 December may well be correct.

In addition, there are reports that the movie may well be a ā€œchoose your own adventureā€ type thing as itā€™s also been rumoured that up to 5 hours of footage exists for ā€œBandersnatchā€.

Either way, I know what Iā€™m watching on the 28th!

More from IndieWire here:

2 Likes

I read about it last night as well. Havenā€™t watched any of the Black Mirror episodes yet, but the ā€œchoose your own adventureā€ concept sounds intriguing. The one problem I have with TV is the lack of interaction - something like this would raise the engagement levels phenomenally.

2 Likes

Now thereā€™s a trailer. And itā€™s become a Netflix ā€œEventā€ with a Tweet clip showing a definite FMV game type shot with Yes/No choices, and the Netflix description now saying:

In 1984, a young programmer begins to question reality as he adapts a dark fantasy novel into a video game. A mind-bending tale with multiple endings.

1 Like

Iā€™m keen to give it a try. Netflix also has minecraft telltale series that also works with selecting options. Itā€™s all the future of TV aparently.

2 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

Well, that looks awesome

6 Likes

Looks great!

1 Like

I came here to either post this or like it.

1 Like
2 Likes

That video is copyright blocked.

3 Likes