Old games, forgotten and unavailable

Captain Claw
Lomax
Road Rash
Orion Burger
Toxic Bunny

1 Like

Wow, that’s now the second Celestial game that’s been mentioned! And I think they only made two.

1 Like

Hahah I see that yeah! Do not really know the other one. BAD

Just remembered Battle Beast! Also an awesome game

This game introduced me to grunge and good music!

Also guys, theres quite a nice site out there that lets you play games in your browser, called Classic Reload.

Hahahah yeah!!!

Just won’t be the same playing it on a browser than having to pop open the CD case, open your CD ROM and inserting the disc… Looking at the tray and contemplating if I should be a rebel and push it in, or press the button

Its a bitch to get working in win10, still have the original cd but i think i opted to download a patched ISO to play it again…was last year i think

Stumbled on my Counter Strike Condition Zero CD the other day.
Do not know many people that know of it, never mind played it.

I have one of those huge files with all of the CD pockets. LOVE paging through that thing

1 Like

I had 2 versions of CSCZ. one was like a single player with an entire campaign mode (TERRIBLE game), and the other had like a “mission” based single player, very similar to the Operations, where its like “get X kills with Y weapon on map Z without dying” type of stuff. and you could select teammates based on skill and money or something (stupid bots were cheap etc)

1 Like

Yeah, the campaign was quite dismal indeed!!!
Guess that is why the game faded so quickly. CS as a single player game just does not work

well strangely, cscz was played dominantly at stellenbosch LAN when i was studying there. took a while to switch to 1.6. So i’m more familiar with CSCZ as a multiplayer than i am 1.6 :smiley:

Blasphemy !!!

I did find this. good for a laugh and anything warowl is awesome

1 Like

AFAIK they started on a third crazy open-world driving / racing game (reminding me of Crazy Taxi) which never got released.

Remember this game? Comix zone :slight_smile:

I remember playing it - hopping from one comic frame to the next. It got pretty tough if I remember correctly.

Not exactly unavailable

Knowing steam and old games it will probably not work in any case :smiley:

And it does fall int the old games and perhaps forgotten.

I have a tendancy to fall back on older games, remastered or recoded for current operating systems. I recently found this site that lists all of the free remakes or remasters.

https://osgameclones.com/

Sooooo good!

2 Likes

Also this guys made a neat list and also points to OS Game Clones

2 Likes