Overwatch 2

I haven’t been able to play as yet due to queue times. I instead spend the limited time I have for gaming actually playing something. Will try again tonight or over the weekend.

1 Like

Finally managed to log in and connect my account only to continuously get an LC-208 error.

2 Likes

Wasn’t this supposed to have a single player campaign? I have no interest in playing with other random people again.

2 Likes

Sheesh, I haven’t been able to get a single taste of gameplay. Still getting LC-208 error and now the game also just crashes to home screen.

2 Likes

Only next year according to the Road Map. “New Modes” and “PvE Experiences” both noted for 2023.

3 Likes

Finally getting some games in and thoroughly enjoying this. Though I am not getting the odd client request disconnect.

So many heroes I haven’t played.

I’ve always loved these Overwatch animations and shorts.

1 Like
1 Like

Anyone still playing this? want to group up?

3 Likes

I’m still playing it casually.

1 Like

Most definitely! I am on Xbox though, but I think there is cross play.

BeoTeKza

1 Like

Looks like I can only add you as a friend using your email address

1 Like

The first step toward playing with a friend is to add them to the friends list . To do this, Overwatch 2 players should click on Social on the home screen and then direct their attention to the bottom-left corner . In this position, fans will see “Add a Friend,” and they should press the associated input, enter their friend’s email address or BattleTag into the box that appears, and confirm the request. The friend should then head to their Social menu, navigate to the Invitations tab, and accept the request.

This article says email address or BattleTag?

https://gamerant.com/overwatch-2-invite-friends-group-play-with-different-version/

This one says “Complete BattleTag” - I think maybe @Beo needs to add the number bit?

If you want to add someone you know that you haven’t played a game with, you will need to know their complete Battle.net tag. Go to the Social menu and click Add Friend. Battle.net tags are designated by a name followed immediately by a hashtag and four numbers. For example, JohnSmith#3956 is the kind of Battle.net tag someone could have.

1 Like

he is on Xbox so I don’t believe they have battle tags, that is only a blizzard/battle.net thing

2 Likes

I don’t think you can do cross-platform without a Battle.net account though? Try the email route, but if that doesn’t work I think Beo will need to set one up.

Reddedit to Add

Yeah:

Overwatch 2 does have crossplay, which means you can play with your friends on other platforms once you’ve added them through Battle.net

2 Likes

Ahhh I see, you are right, I sometimes forget that Battle.net isn’t just a PC app, its actually their website as well XD, yeah so as long as the Xbox account is linked to the battle.net account, which it should be if you created the account on xbox we should be able to add each other to play. I kept thinking “but xbox doesn’t have the blizzard app, how can he have a number?”

Here is mine by the way, in case it is easier to just add me
TechThief#2664

2 Likes

Yeah, I have linked my Battle.net account and Xbox gamertag: BeoTeK#2817.

2 Likes

I must admit I preferred the random loot chance after every level rathe than this battle pass approach.

1 Like

I believe the reason they removed it was because some countries banned the game, as loot boxes were considered gambling. This unfortunately makes getting cosmetic stuff very tedious, they could have just made the lootboxes free, but blizzard won’t be able to milk people for their money then

2 Likes

Been watching this with the kids over the weekend.

1 Like