Padel Tennis

who of you lot have tried this fad?

Can someone kick me?

WHY!

(I have to attend one and run the basics aka registration and so on)

2 Likes

Interesting.

I used to play a lot of raquetball when I was in Canada, then a lot of regular tennis in South Africa. I’d be keen to give this a go!

2 Likes

I suck at both tennis and racquetball, so I will avoid it

3 Likes

yea…that looks dumb. im gonna mark this comment for future when its discovered they were laundering money or part of some ponzi scheme…calling it now :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

“Barely containing her excitement…”

There’s a set of courts opened around the corner from our place here and I know at least two people who have started playing regularly. They talk about it in the same way that others used to talk about crossfit all the time.

3 Likes

How is this different to pickleball? Because pickleball has been heralded as the fastest growing sport in the world…

2 Likes

From the looks of it, the Padel Tennis court is smaller and it looks like they’re using a regular tennis ball. So the game will be much more fast paced (similar to squash). I must really get back to the squash courts. Seeing all these balls flying around made me lus for squash now.

2 Likes

I love squash! It used to be a 4 times a week sport for me… Its been years since I last played :frowning:

2 Likes

Wait, they don’t use pickles?!

2 Likes