Pagan Online is a hack-and-slash action RPG from the creator of World of Tanks

As if by some cosmic timing, Mad Head Games and Wargaming have announced a new hack-and-slash action RPG called Pagan Online, just when Diablo fans are scouring the web for anyone willing to scratch their itch (see: Blizzard Says It Wasn't Expecting Fans To Be This Angry About Diablo Immortal).

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://ink.mostepic.win/pagan-online-trials-beta-registration-opens/
3 Likes

NIce! I requested to be part of the trials.

1 Like

Me tooooooooooooooo! This looks fun

1 Like

As have I!

Edit: I don’t really know what to make of the statement in the original report from Wargaming that Pagan is going to be an aRPG and MOBA-lite combo.

The whole point of MOBAs is to balance the heroes for player-versus-player combat and distill the experience of a 50+ hour action RPG into short, intense games of about an hour each. Loot-em-ups and MOBAs seem largely incompatible.

Perhaps they just mean the game’s classes and items will be balanced for PvP? Or maybe you will need to get certain magical items to craft more powerful items like you do in MOBAs that aren’t HotS?

1 Like

Is there an NDA? Hopefully someone will get in and be able to let the rest of us know what its like :wink:

2 Likes

Those drawings remind me of torchlight.

3 Likes

I want in on the Torchlight frontiers so bad! I cannot wait. I also want to play Torchlight 2 again, never finished it

3 Likes

Same here!

Same. How many players can play?

I think Torchlight frontiers is an MMO? Lots of people

I meant Torchlight 2, but thanks. Might have to check into that too!

1 Like

unmodded you can run 6 people in TL2, modded up to 8

1 Like

I got in! I’m not sure if I’m allowed to say that. From the NDA I’m not allowed to say anything about the game but nothing about whether I’m playing or not.

2 Likes

I also got in, but their launcher is useless, I have no idea how to get the download

At the bottom of the email they list the steps to do it all. I just followed the steps and the download was available.

I have done that 4 times, I cant seem to use their launcher

That sucks. :cry:

On my side the game showed as one of the big squares of games in the list. And I just had to click on that and download it.

What is odd is I have redeemed the code and all
I just see the war games

Edit -

It seems to have finally updated

I can download it - will do so when I go home at lunch

That’s weird. Have you tried closing it and opening it again?

Mine also showed the war games only at first and then I um can’t remember what I did but it appeared.

Thanks for posting about this. My invitation e-mail went to spam, so I would probably never have found it if you didn’t prompt me.

I’m also in. Sent through my information to get verified for the private section of the Pagan Online Discord to get clarity on the NDA (e.g. can I record now and post the footage later?)

2 Likes