PGA Tour 2K21-2K23

Sorry, its been one of THOSE weeks. Will set one up for next week.

3 Likes

Oh I can completely understand.

Is currently on console sale at less 66% for one week only. Grab it now for R330 versus the usual R999.

https://store.playstation.com/en-za/product/EP1001-CUSA19467_00-00000PGATOUR2K21/

1 Like

Woaw, totally missed this thread. When it’s on special on steam again I’d love to join in with you all. I’ve never played golf but it sounds fun.

2 Likes

Yeah, its great fun. But the competition administrator sucks…

3 Likes

Yeah, he’s…

:laughing:

3 Likes

I found this. Is it legit?

https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/pga-tour-2k21-pc/?utm_source=Cheap%20Gamer&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=cj&CJEVENT=122065c6f37511eb804d01240a180512

And it is for our region

That’s R300. I’d do that if it works.

2 Likes

That’s an excellent price. And nothing wrong with Greenman Gaming either - have got a number of Steam games from them in the past.

1 Like

Now all we need is for our lame Tournament Director to get out of the 19th Hole Pub and get back to setting up some more challenges and tournaments for us.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Noice!

1 Like

WHO DISTURBED MY SLUMBER!?!?

OK, fair enough, I have been slack. However, I want us on PC to actually play a round TOGETHER! Maybe Wednesday this week?

@DieGrootHammer @GregRedd @Entity what say you?

3 Likes

Hmmm, don’t have the game installed anymore. Removed it to make space for Microsoft Flight Simulator. But let me see if I have enough space left.

Should be able to. Just need to make sure the game actually runs first. Otherwise any time from 8 should be good for me.

So this is like putt putt right?

1 Like

Okay it’s installing!! I’ll join as well

1 Like

I believe @Talentloos has the game as well?

2 Likes

Most excellent idea! I too need to reinstall, but will do that tonight, and be ready and waiting for tee off on Wednesday.

Will also set up a dedicated #Voice channel on the MEW Discord for golfing trash talk tips and advice during the round.

2 Likes

Its a man-date!

Around 8pm on Wednesday. I expect everyone to have Scottish accents:

3 Likes

It still chokes me up when I see and hear him.

2 Likes

Yip, by the looks of things, @Talentloos is a serious virtual golfer!

Also, what about inviting @Nosferatie to join as well?

2 Likes