PGA Tour 2K21-2K23

I squeezed in a few holes over lunch. Had a few good strokes, others, way bad…

I’m using the left stick for the swing, since it’s what I remember using on Xbox 360. I keep trying to use the D-Pad to move the aim marker though…

I also found it better if I ignore the power meter and just go with what feels like 80%, 90%, whatever…

When you go into shot modifier though, left and right do the curves (whatever the technical names were, I forget), but I haven’t figured out yet if up or down spins it to make it go forward when it lands… Usually because when I do modify that, I end up in the rough :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Just won the Championship Invitational.

3 Likes

Hit a 47 foot putt!

2 Likes

haha was just about to post too…

Just got my first 60ft put

2 Likes

Nice!!

1 Like

Pfffft. Amateurs. I’m never that far away from the hole on the green to have to sink such a long put…

3 Likes

Drive for show, putt for dough!

2 Likes

To be fair, I was rushing some shots near the end to finish up, not realizing that you can shut down half way through a round and it will pick up where you left off. At least in the PGA Tour mode…

I also spent some time on the driving range last night. Still haven’t figured out the spin. I was getting very inconsistent results. Maybe some new clubs are needed.

This was a result of a sliced shot with heavy cross-wind on a dogleg-left, which landed me in the rough stuff.

As a result, I clubbed up as I was in the rough and hitting into the wind, which caused me to land on the green but underestimated the roll and the pace of the green.

That’s awesome, I am glad there is a driving range option, I was wondering if there was. Where is this at?

1 Like

It was off the main menu. I think the tile was called ‘Training’ or practice or something…

1 Like

Shot buddy! :smiley:

1 Like

So I was polishing my shaft when I realized things could have been more exciting. (inb4 out of context)

I went into the options for my player and started seeing what each category entailed. Turn out Legendary will enable you to go to the full capacity of your power bar, even if you aim for 50%. So I turned that off. There was another setting I went custom on, but I can’t recall at the moment.

Ended up hitting par quite often, and a few birdies here and there. That’s when I realized what was missing. Wine! Well, it worked up until the last hole when I went from +2 and 14th place to +7 and 98th.

I think I’ll get there next time. I’m starting to hit my groove again, slowly but surely.

That’s what she said.

3 Likes

I won’t even try out-of-contexting this post.

2 Likes

at least we have some benefits of playing virtually :stuck_out_tongue:
(best enjoyed with sound)

4 Likes

I’ll just leave this here…

3 Likes

@DieGrootHammer and I are having a blast playing this! We need 2 more for a 4 ball!

If you’re playing on Xbox I can join.

This game so desperately needs cross platform. We are playing on Steam :wink:

1 Like

I have it on Steam! Haven’t touched it since December though… I completed my first tour and got many of the achievements. Need to finish the rivalries though.

2 Likes

For anybody keen to join in, I might start a tournament soon for us to separate the Tigers from the cubs.

2 Likes