Phantom Abyss

I'm a sucker for First Person Platformers of which the most well known would be Mirror's Edge. Phantom Abyss gives you a similar rush as you leap through its ancient temples filled with spikes, blades, deadly drops and hostile guardians. Here's the description on Game Pass to give you an idea of what this game is about:

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://ink.mostepic.win/phantom-abyss/
3 Likes

Damn dude, I had no idea about this. Looks like such a cool concept. Will definitely wishlist and look further into it. Thanks for sharing.

4 Likes

Only a pleasure. I’ve been having fun with it - it gets quite challenging as you start unlocking tougher areas, but the challenge keeps you coming back for more. It’s supposedly early access (preview build) but it feels like a complete and polished game.

2 Likes

Phantom Abyss is available via Game Pass (PC and Console) and if you’d like to buy it I’d recommend getting it on Steam where it is better priced.

haha I only saw this little snippet now right at the bottom of your post. Should work on your visual structure and awareness :wink:

2 Likes

This is a great concept and I am enjoying this.

3 Likes