Planet of Lana

Releasing today, Planet of Lana is one of those games that has been simmering in the background of my awareness for a while now just waiting for its moment in the spotlight. Today is the day…

Planet of Lana is a hand-painted puzzle adventure game framed by an epic sci-fi saga that stretches across centuries and galaxies.

A young girl and her loyal friend embark on a rescue mission through a colorful world full of cold machines and unfamiliar creatures. Planet of Lana is a cinematic puzzle adventure framed by an epic sci-fi saga that stretches across centuries and galaxies.

Early reviews are really positive about the game, with both metacritic and OpenCritic showing solid ~85% scores so far. The GamesRadar+ verdict and summary is a good example of the reviews:

Releasing today on Xbox One, Xbox X|S, and PC. The game is also a Day One Game Pass Release for console and PC.

Planet of Lana will also release on Xbox (as a Play Anywhere title), on Steam, and on Epic Games for those unable to get access to it via Game Pass. No local pricing indicated on the stores yet though.

https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/planet-of-lana-a9febe

4 Likes

What?

Someone had to.

3 Likes

I liked Limbo and Inside and this looks like the same kind of thing but less dark, so I think I will enjoy it.

3 Likes

Nice! This looks like the perfect kind of Game Pass title.

2 Likes