Playstation 3

Hey guys!

Does anybody still play PS3 fairly regularly? And if so, would you want a bunch a games?

I used to review games and in the process built up a collection of games that I will now never play… my PS3 has officially stopped working. (Press F)

Ideally I would like to give these games away in a bundle, or the logistics will be a bit of a headache for me. So I have 31 PS3 games that need a home. Any takers? Maybe interested people should state their interest and I can randomly send them the lot?

007 Quantum of Solace
Alpha Protocol
Apache Air Assault
Binary Domain
Dark Ocean The Last Hope
Dark Void
Dead Rising 2
Dungeon Siege 3
HAWX 2
Just Cause 2
MX vs ATV Reflex
Nier
Operation Flashpoint Red River
PES 2010
PES 2011
Risen 2 Dark Water
Ruse
Sengoku Basara Samurai Heroes
Shaun White Snowboarding
Silent Hill HD
Srek Forever After
Superstars V8
UFC 2009
Vancouver 2010 Olympics
WRC
WRC 2
WWE 13
WWE All Stars
WWE Smackdown vs RAW 2010
WWE Smackdown vs RAW 2011
Yakuza Dead Souls

4 Likes

Some hidden gems in there (Binary Domain for one)

3 Likes

I Still have a ps3, those games are great for a collection but i probably wont play most of them and i have some of those titles already. im willing to take it primarily for collection purposes otherwise maybe @bradbear117 might be interested, since i think all his consoles and games were stolen about a year ago ( i think it was bradbear.)

4 Likes

Thanks guys. If you willing to pay for Postnet you can have em all!

3 Likes

Yoh! Amazing offer!
I’d take them for sure, but due to the break-ins I no longer have a PS3 :disappointed_relieved:

Last year was nuts, got my house broken into March and then my parents in October, where the remainder of my old gaming goods was being stored and then stolen.

All I have left is my trusty PC, 11 years old but still going strong.

I appreciate the remembrance as well @DohcWP !

4 Likes

Wow, no takers yet?
My best friend still heavily uses his PS3 (especially for sport games). He isn’t on here (or part of any gaming communities), so if there is nobody here who wants it and you want to get rid of it, I can check with him.

1 Like

Sorry, should have mentioned, @DohcWP asked for them. I am going to Postnet it to him :wink: Thaks @Viper

2 Likes

Ah, ok. I somehow missed that.
No worries. My idea was just a last resort if you didn’t find anyone here.

2 Likes

so my PS3 stopped displaying signal, ive tried it on multiple tv’s multiple hdmi cables and then with a standard av cable and it works on av but not on HDMI, after some research it appears that the hdmi controller chips on ps3’s have a tendency to die, since most ps3 titles are stuck on the console with no backward compatible solution ie Metal Gear Solid 4 i made it my mission to try and find a solution, replacement hdmi controller ic is about R300 but i decided to see if my ps2tohdmi adapter worked and it actually worked, the colour reproduction is not 100% exact since its technically emulating the component cables but atleast the console is working and outputting at 1080p now. im still gonna order the hdmi controller chip but just think hom many people thought their console where dead when it was actually just that little chip that failed on it, crisis averted and i dont need to purchase another ps3 for my collection.

3 Likes

I’ve recently started getting back into playing (and collecting) PS3 games. About 2 months ago I had 35 games and now I’m at 68 titles. I bought a few from Cash Crusaders, traded some with guys I found in a whatsapp group and then also got a few as gifts.

Im currently playing Metal Geae Solid 3 and want to play all the games in the franchise. After that I want to trybeither Final Fantasy X or XIII.

1 Like