Pokémon Let’s Go! trademarks appear amid Switch game rumors

Two Pokémon-related domain names have popped up online, giving fans increasing reason to believe that the series’ rumored Nintendo Switch games are definitely happening.

CSC Corporate Domains, the company used to register previous Pokémon websites (like the one for Pokémon Sun and Moon), has acquired URLs for both Pokémon Let’s Go! Pikachu and Pokémon Let’s Go! Eevee. As we reported yesterday, the current rumors suggest that those are the names of the two Pokémon Switch games set to launch simultaneously this year.

A French Pokémon fan site appears to be the first to catch the domain trademarks, which are publicly accessible. Each one was registered yesterday, May 15 — the day that all these supposed leaks started to pour out.

Both websites just lead to blank pages right now. That’s both convincing evidence and familiar to anyone who’s seen these early domain name leaks happen before. A key difference between these latest CSC Corporate Domains trademarks and those for Pokémon Sun and Moon’s site is that Nintendo isn’t listed as a registrant or administrative contact. At the same time, that could be a conscious decision to protect these games from being revealed ahead of schedule.

We’ve reached out to Nintendo and The Pokémon Company to confirm that it once again enlisted CSC Corporate Domains — which specifically works with companies to purchase websites on their behalf — to register these two websites. While there’s reason enough to remain suspicious of the abundant Pokémon Let’s Go! rumors, namely on the gameplay side, this latest development sure looks convincing, all right.

Source

The only thing i want in life is a full on console pokemon game. I dont know where these new rumours are going.

1 Like

If its anything like the old games im in… This Pokemon DX bullshit can go die in a hole…

Yeah but at the moment the rumours are suggesting like a mix between old pokemon games and pokemon go. and im not about that.

I wholeheartedly agree, I will not be walking around with my switch trying to catch pokemon…