Post any April Fools you find

Exclusive partnership with Epic Games Store

EpicGamingWiki logo.png

We have some major news to share! PCGamingWiki has signed a new deal with Epic Games to bring PC gaming fixes exclusive to the Epic Games Store. From today, all of our articles will be exclusive to Epic Game Store games, including award winning titles such as Fortnite, Phoenix Point, Heavy Rain and The Outer Worlds.

This deal is a real game changer for our studio, because, thanks to Epic’s support, it is certain that we will be able to update and expand the wiki for years to come.

We are also announcing that we are fully rebranding our website to EpicGamingWiki. To login, you will now need to link and sign in with your Epic Games account. To access content, users will need to spend W-Bucks or ‘wikibucks’ to buy temporary access. W-Bucks are available to buy from the Epic Game Store.

We want to share our success with all the backers who have helped us get here, so we have a special benefit to announce: if you backed or pre-ordered PCGamingWiki at any time since our crowdfunding campaign until today you will receive a year’s free season pass for the wiki, which includes unlimited access to all our articles.

In solidarity with Epic Game Store’s lack of features, we have decided to drop support for: forums, refunds, parties, account sharing, version rollbacks, screenshots, groups, marketplace, mod hosting, library sorting and the entire Linux platform as Epic Game Store has no support these features. Staff members have already begun removing all non-Epic Game Store articles and the creation of non-Epic Game Store articles is now prohibited.

For more details please check our full Epic Game Store partnership announcement.

2 Likes

Google Maps for April fool has Snake on the Maps app

2 Likes

1 Like
1 Like

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CLICK THAT LINK

1 Like

Not sure about this one////

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Anyone else logged into StandardBank and don’t think they’re funny?? :sob:

1 Like

i think this is why things like this happens

Please tell me that isnt happening?

The boss needs to pay accounts today and if he logs into a STD bank account and that happens he will throw a hissy fit

DA is unfortunately sold out

https://www.onedayonly.co.za/iec-2019-national-election-votes.html

1 Like

My Standard bank says No Transactions for this period on all of my accounts.

Trust StandardBank to pull something like this and not joke about it.

I might need a place to hide soon then