Post your current wallpaper

There are many pages hidden behind this neat front page…

3 Likes

And the winner is @TechThief for the MEW shortcut :trophy:

3 Likes

Yup, calenders, photo slideshows, private stuff. That’s my main.

1 Like

Mine is on my second screen

2 Likes

Practicality > aesthetics

5 Likes
  1. I like your pixel clouds.
  2. thanks for the reminder of Pentecost.
2 Likes

5 Likes

Beautiful.

1 Like

You have a beautiful family

Thank you ;-). The kids are quite a lot older now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I was gonna say - I could have sworn your kids are either high school/collage?

Oldest (top right) has a job in DBN and lives with her boyfriend, youngest (bottom left) is going to high school next year.

1 Like

Must’ve been hard letting her move out… Our son is only 2 and a half years old now and only starting to become incredibly cute (not that he wasn’t). Yesterday I phoned my wife on the way back home from the car and he was constantly saying “Mooi ry pappa, sien jou nounou!” over the phone. He kept repeating it every time I said “Okay, dankie!”.

2 Likes

For me, not at all, I am glad she is independent enough to get out of the house. My wife was very sad. I have always told her that when she becomes 18 she makes her own decisions and must get on with it. Which she did :wink:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Hhnnnngnnn!

(Also… Win10 Settings > Personalisation > Themes > Desktop icon settings (on the right) > Untick “Recycle Bin”)

4 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

My wallpaper might as well be firefox, coz I hardly ever see my wallpaper, no joke there are times I have to restart my PC and I have genuinely went “oh right, this is what my wallpaper is” XD

5 Likes