Post your current wallpaper

We used to have a thread like this back on MyGaming, where everyone could post their current desktop background. So let’s what you’ve got. You can either post a screenshot, or link the image/s that you are using as a wallpaper. Maybe someone else would like to use it too!

This is my current set that rotates.

4 Likes

Also have quite a few wallpapers that I rotate through for my dual monitor setup. Here’s a couple that are in the folder at the moment:

6 Likes

These are so awesome and I’m going to steal them! I just formatted my PC (my very first SSD! Woo!), and I haven’t had a chance to make everything all pretty like I like it.

5 Likes

Uploading: MMH6_1920x1080.jpg…

4 Likes

I’m so stealing many of these shared here, especially the wide screen ones. I need to find a reliable place to download good quality 21:9 wallpapers for my brand new PC.

But here are some of the work laptop:

4 Likes

Mine is just black. No pictures, just solid black

2 Likes

This is cute!

But maybe I’m old… I don’t get it :sob:

1 Like

I’ve found quite a few decent backgrounds here: http://wallpaperswide.com/

You can filter by image size.

It’s a cute dog with a garlic on its head with a nebula in the back. Nothing to get, just plain awesomeness

Sweet awesome will give them a look

1 Like

This is the best thing I’ve read all day!

My wife objects to it being called a nebula, though :stuck_out_tongue:. It’s more like a solar system.

2 Likes

I don’t want to argue with your wife, she is an expert after all. But…

This is Nebula…

3 Likes

2 Likes

There’s always that one guy… Guess this time it’s me :slight_smile:

To make matter worse, after the last Windows update, they changed it to a lighter one… so I went on my wife’s pc that hasn’t been updated yet and copied the original one back from hers.

3 Likes

AWESOME thread! Stealing some!

Here is mine, mainly because I cannot be bothered to change it… But now I feel inspired!

4 Likes

5 Likes

I need to work on the networking and reading… lol

2 Likes

My wallpaper is still the same like it was when I posted it on mygaming.

1 Like

My work one is different:

Not all of them - all done by local photographers

3 Likes

My work PC has been like this since I found it on reddit one day

4 Likes

I love Seth Casteel’s work

2 Likes