Project Zomboid

LOL! Just for @murfle

5 Likes

Thanks for the game last night guise. I think it’s clear that I won’t survive a zombie apocalypse.

6 Likes

@murfle and I did a little recce in the van to the nearby shopping centre. It did not go well… Soooo many Zombies.

Murfle got ripped apart in the parking lot. I managed to get away in the van bleeding. Then got lost, couldn’t find anywhere without Zombies to stop and do some first aid. Then I ran out of fuel, had to dash into a nearby house. Got some bandages on but the Zombies bust in through the windows. Made my last stand on the first floor…

The Apocolypse is tough yo

6 Likes

Bro, we gotta stick together, haven’t you learned anything from zombie movies :rofl:

6 Likes

I’m keen for another session at any time if anyone wants to join.

3 Likes

I wonder if I should chuck a R130 in the fire(hopefully it doesn’t burn).

3 Likes

Sorry for anyone trying to connect today. Kids NEVER turn their PC off after playing, yet today they actually did what I have been trying to get them to do for ages :man_facepalming:t3:

All back and running again

5 Likes

You guys live like PIGS! I had to do some house cleaning!

5 Likes

I did a bit of DIY last night, chopped some furniture and made a few improvised weapons.
I think we are still in the learning phase where everyone dies a lot, which is fine, it’s a difficult and unforgiving game.

You just have to play with a perma-death mindset, i.e. super cautiously, since that’s how single player works.
It helps if you roleplay a bit, instead of running blindly into the night with a screwdriver.

5 Likes

I feel like that was a stab at me :rofl:

5 Likes

Not specifically, but you did die about 6 times in the 1.5 hours I was online that time :laughing:

3 Likes

I think I should join now then, when everyone is still in the learning phase. I don’t like playing when everyone knows whats up and are decked out

5 Likes

Eventually managed to get round to installing the game, and did a quick connection to test that I could connect to the server.

Had no idea what I was doing or where to go to find the base, got attacked and died within seconds :grinning: But at least I know it’s working.

I need to go visit the tutorials. I also think my settings need some fixing - I see from some folks screenshots and stuff that there are supposed to be a bunch of icons on the left hand side of the screen - I didn’t see any on my little foray.

Definitely a lot of learning still for me at least. Maybe you and @Wyvern should team up and find a couple of others to join as well, and do the 4-pack thing?

4 Likes

It can feel a bit hopeless and frustrating if you don’t know some basic things when starting out. So just shout if you need some direction, I’m always happy to hop on and show you around.
@GregRedd @Beo @murfle @whoeverElse

3 Likes

yeah but who else wants lol, I know you guys struggled to fill the 4 pack last time. too bad I wasn’t checking this thread at that time.

4 Likes

He wants you to do the stabbing, not get stabbed…

4 Likes

Installed and ready for tonight. Shout outs to a not so mysterious MEWmber

2 Likes

I has the load shedding tonight. This isn’t gonna work out well.

2 Likes

PZ boot camp tonight, who else is joining?

2 Likes

I’m off 19h00 to 21h15ish… But if you’re still around I might jump on after that

2 Likes