PUBG: Battlegrounds

hey, ja id would be keen to play a bit online with you guys. im trying not to really play games during the week so a can focus on my c# studies but on the weekends for sure ill join

I’ll share my library with you @Murph and/or @Wyvern then you can try it for free

1 Like

I like this guy

I’ll be playing tonight between 7 and 9:30 if anyone would like to join me. The 7 mentioned here depends on several factors and may move to 7:30.

I should be on from about 6ish till 8ish

Will see how my evening goes, hopefully I can join again :slight_smile:

Thanks but no thanks I watched enough videos to know I wont play the game.

I can join during that time.

@Wyvern you really need to reconsider… 90% of the people that we are playing with now all said the same thing… Now its like the PubG crack has got into our veins and its constantly calling… whispering in the wind…

Seriously though you need to at least give it a try… iv played for about 55 hours so far, and I dont have “time” to play games…

hehe Naw I have plenty of games that I am currently playing and I also suck at shooters :stuck_out_tongue: I know my weakness!

I want @czc to play this. Even if I have to start a fund to get the game for him.

You can start a fund for me? I actually WANT to play it.

I will have to start multiple funds then.

You have to do it now to avoid any accusations of mod nepotism. :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha if I had the money then I would have bought all of you pubg.

1 Like

And the panic:

Everyone sell their loot cases on Steam store, then we can fund some people :smiley:

I’ll have to lower the price of mine. Will lower it to R42 and see if it’ll sell then.

lol, if I deactivate this months humble bundle I could get it I think. Mind you I’m away all of next week.

1 Like

I now have two chicken dinners! One on xbox and one on pc! :smiley:

3 Likes