Quantic Dream's PS games get PC release dates and pricing

Quantic Dream have just released a PC Announcement Trailer confirming the PC release dates, and a support release confirming the prices, of their trio of once-exclusive PlayStation titles through their now exclusive Epic Games Store agreement.

Also announced is the fact that the release of all 3 games will be preceded by a free demo of each of them, the first of which for Heavy rain will be avaialble as soon as May 24th.

Three of Quantic Dream’s most acclaimed titles, HEAVY RAIN, BEYOND: TWO SOULS and DETROIT: BECOME HUMAN are coming to PC for the first time ever, exclusively on the Epic Games Store. Try a free demo of each game, available this summer, starting with HEAVY RAIN on May 24, and experience the unique nature of Quantic Dream games before you buy.

Heavy Rain: the demo is available on May 24, 2019
Beyond: Two Souls: the demo is available on June 27, 2019.
Detroit: Become Human: the demo is available later this summer.

Heavy Rain: the full game is available on June 24, 2019
Beyond: Two Souls: the full game is available on July 27, 2019
Detroit: Become Human: the full game will be available this fall.

The press release also included official pricing for the games:

Heavy Rain will release on June 24, priced at $19.99. A month later on July 22, Beyond: Two Souls will release at the same price-point. And lastly, Detroit: Become Human will arrive sometime this Fall, priced at $39.99.

And as reasonable as that pricing is, it looks like local shoppers will score even more as pricing show on the Epic Store indicates that there will be Regional Pricing applied. Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Souls are available for pre-purchasing at just $9.99, and Detroit Become Human at $19.99. (Worth noting as well that if you do pre-purchase Detroit before 13 June you could get it for $9.99 as well because it qualifies for a $10 discount during the currently running EGS Sale.)

6 Likes

Which one would you guys recommend

Im leaning towards Beyond

The latter two, and right now Detroit is 50% off on Epic’s sale.

2 Likes

thats a shitty confusing game. detroit and heavy rain are the better titles imo

4 Likes

Ok, I’ll be that guy. Damn you Epic!

3 Likes

Most Epic Game Store Win

4 Likes

Anyone had a chance to try the Heavy Rain Demo? Completely forgot about it, and it’s been available for a couple of weeks already.

Keen to get the thoughts especially of those who played the original.

Heavy Rain DEMO

2 Likes

Thanks for that, I will actually download the demo tonight

1 Like

I really want to play the Quantic Dream games but I can’t buy games anymore. Not with the big backlog and all the games that come with Game Pass. It’s a shame really. May treat myself at Christmas time.

1 Like

I keep forgetting to install the demo

1 Like

I still want to get Detroit on PS4

1 Like

Meh cant play the demo - not available in your country

1 Like

Weird. I downloaded no worries last night after seeing your post. Will check it runs later, but it definitely shows as installed when I looked this morning.

1 Like

No idea why mine wont. It shows in my library but I can’t download it at all

The last of the Quantic Dream trio of games is out now for PC via the Epic Store:

3 Likes

It is just a pity the port to pc is horrible - I tried all the demos and sjoe not for me

2 Likes

i would like to play Detroit I watched it being played a few times on stream looks really cool

3 Likes

I want to as well, just sceptical with the controls - I can try it with a controller - might work better than the keyboard

1 Like

Thanks, I pre-ordered this and didn’t even know it was out yet. :thinking:

2 Likes

I play most games with a controller. Even on pc. Just so much more comfortable.

edit

I just remembered about your hand. Does that make playing on a controller more uncomfortable?

2 Likes