Racism all over

Every news website there always seems a headline with clickbait racism sentance. I try to just not see it but if its so in your face what do you do? Have you been affected by rasism?

I have filtered it all out. I am sick of people always blaming shit on racism. It’s way past that time. Get over it.

There is a lot on twitter.

Luckly on twitter normaly just on there for keys and giveaways.

1 Like

I so wish I could answer this, but i’m afraid my answer could be horribly misquoted as is often the case these days

1 Like

Don’t react, don’t respond. Don’t read the comments.
It will subconciously programme you to be racist, negative, depressed or afraid.

Avoid all clickbaits. We can all spot clickbait a mile away.

2 Likes

Not a case of click bait but I have a logical answer

Just a friendly reminder of our general guidelines for civilised discourse under discussion in our Code of Conduct and Terms of Service.

Discussions like these have a tendency to go south and before you know it someone has to take a time-out.

Don’t get too worked up. Keep it rational. Keep it constructive. Keep the hate out.

4 Likes

I generally make non-offensive, but trigger-able posts/tweets in response to racism.

It’s received by no response or questions by those who do not understand the meaning of “tongue in cheek”.